62- A dream about Fifth Princess

*Warning- this chapter contains strong language which might upset you*

"Princess!"

The shout permeated the young woman's ears, causing her to open her eyes in hurry. As she opened her eyes, the sight of the colorful flowers and giant trees fell in front of her eyes, making her furrowed brows in confusion. "What the heck.."

Mara murmured as she looked down at her thigh since she could feel the sharp pain. Her eyes met the stick which was piercing her thigh, causing the young woman to grit her teeth in agony. "What the fuck is going on?" Mara furiously murmured.

She was sitting on the bed in her room just now, so why was she in the garden getting injured instead. "Princess, are you ok?!" the girl's voice interrupted the young woman who was figuring out what was going on. Mara quickly looked up at the voice owner.

Her eyes widened in disbelief. "Lila? What the.. What are you doing here?" the young woman furrowed her brows as thousands of questions ran inside her head. The girl who was standing in front of her was none other than Lila. Her eyes would never trip.

But one thing which was making the young woman lost words was the dress which Lila was wearing. Why was Lila wearing the dress which could be only seen in the ancient time? "I told you not to run after that Crown Prince! Please let me help you, Princess"

The girl spoke with worries written on her face, she grabbed the young woman's arm to help as Mara tried to stand up from the ground. "Crown Prince? Me running after him?" the young woman furrowed her brows, not understanding the girl's words.

"Yes, Princess! He just left you without looking back! Ugh! I want to slap that Crown Prince just for once!!" the girl shouted fiercely, feeling offended. "Wait! Why are you keep calling me Princess?" Mara stood up from the ground and looked at the girl with a frown.

"Princess! Are you kidding me?! Of course, I have to call you Princess because you are the daughter of the Emperor! Why are you changing the topic, Princess?! Are you defending that Crown Prince?!" the girl queried as she held the young woman's arm firmly.

Mara fell into silence.

She blinked several times to make sure she was not hearing things. "No!" the young woman raised her eyebrow, shoving away the girl's grip from her arm. "First of all, where the fuck am I? Second, why are you wearing that dress? Third, I am not the daughter of the Emperor!"

Mara said as she distanced herself from the girl. The girl only stared at the young woman with an indifferent face, slowly and slowly her brows pulled together. "What are you talking about, Princess? Did you hit your head or something?" the girl questioned with a frown.

The girl looked at the young woman's body and head to check if she got hurt or not. "Omg!! Your thigh!! Help!! Someone please call the royal physician quickly!!" The girl shouted for help when her eyes met the wound on the young woman's thigh.

Mara stepped back, feeling extremely dizzy. "Ok.. take a deep breath Ria. You must be dreaming" the young woman spoke to herself while closing her eyes tightly. "Where is the physician?! Fifth Princess injured her thigh!"

The girl yelled as she held the young woman's hand tightly, causing Mara to take her hand back. "Listen, I am not the Fifth Princ-" before Mara could finish the sentence, the three girls and four men ran towards her in hurry.

There were panics written on their faces. The girls were wearing the same designed dresses like Lila while the men were wearing the knight outfit, causing the young woman stepped back in disbelief. She could clearly see the swords around the men's waists.