63- Perfect Royal Love

"Wait, go where?!"

Mara furrowed her brows and questioned in confusion while Alek just seized the young woman's hand. He was dragging her out from the house without saying anything. The young woman's confused question made Alek stop his steps.

"To wherever you want" The man turned his head and replied with a small smile. The twin sisters were watching the two from afar in silence. Mara frowned and seized Alek's arm, stopping him before going out of the house.

"No! I haven't even brush my teeth! And I don't want to go anywhere" The young woman responded and took her hand back from the man's grip, causing Alek's face to droop. His gloomy face made Mara feel guilty. As if she did something wrong.

"Look! You know that I am not sad about my father's death, right?" Mara questioned, earning a nod from the man. "But still it is rude and inappropriate for me to go out with a man at this time, enjoying the life after father's death.

Public is watching me, waiting for my reaction. I need to stay at my home as much as possible. I have to show the people that I am hurt and broken because of Micheal Jude's death. I don't want to show them that I am a daughter without a heart.

You can judge me as much as you want. Or you can even hate me. But I am staying at my home today" Mara spoke sharply, not even stuttering to tell that she was lying to the public. If Alek found her sickening, he could leave. He could just walk away from her.

If he disliked the way she act, then he was allowed to leave. She would not cling to him and ask him to stay with her like a slug. It was not like she was going to die if Alek left her alone. However, the response from the man shocked her.

"I am sorry.."

Alek softly spoke, confusing the young woman. Mara blinked twice and stared into the man's eyes. She did not understand his words, the meaning of his words. "I was just focusing on how to make you happy. I forgot that there is a public.

I am sorry for my poor thinking brain" Alek apologized and held the young woman's hands tightly. He did not even bother to care about the fact that the young woman was lying to the public like a fox. He only cared to make the young woman smile.

Mara furrowed her brows in disbelief. It was unexpected. How could he not see the difference between her and original Mara Athena? She was showing him that she was sly, not like the original Mara Athena. She was trying to make him lose interest in her.

But this man, this Aleksander was too blind. What if he was just ignoring the fact and liking her current self? What if Alek did not like original Mara Athena? What if the woman he like was not original Mara Athena? Mara stared at the man's face with wrinkled eyebrows.

Thinking of the possibility. The man in front of her was acting differently. Not like she expected. She thought Alek would find her sly and revolting. But he did not. He even apologized instead. He was like a man who was in love deeply.

The man who was blinded by love and ignored all faults of the woman he love. 'Does that mean he likes me as myself and not as Mara Athena?' the question popped up inside the young woman's mind. Making Mara gulped in disbelief.

It could be true though. It was possible. "Mara?" Alek's voice pulled the young woman from train of thoughts. "What's wrong?" Worries were seen on the man's face and in his voice. "Nothing, have you eaten breakfast?" Mara questioned.

Changing the topic.

"Umm, no. I forgot to eat breakfast since I was concerned about you" Alek honestly answered. He just went out of the house to buy some gifts for the young woman, completely forgetting to fill his stomach which was growling.