29- I want to see the evidences

*Warning- this chapter contains strong language which might upset you*

In the afternoon,

the young woman in huge hoodie with long pants was sitting on the lounge while her honey brown fox eyes were focusing on the phone. She opened the phone contacts to find someone's phone number. "Found it!"

Mara's lips formed into a smile when she found the man's phone number. "Hello?" the man's voice was heard from the other side of the phone. There was confusion in his voice. "It is me, Mara" the young woman said.

"Oh, yea what is it?" the man's impatient voice made the young woman narrowed her eyes in suspicion. "Are you free for a moment to talk with me, Oliver?" Mara waited for the man's answer. "Yes, say it" Oliver said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Well, do you still remember your words? About making Remy Horper and his mother suffer" the young woman spoke and leaned back on the lounge. "Mmm" Oliver replied dryly, making Mara frowned tightly. "He attacked me last night"

The young woman's words made Oliver fell into silence for a second. "How did it happen?" he questioned. "Three men came to my office last night, they tied me at the chair and made me sign the transfer agreement contract"

Mara spoke the truth.

"What?!" Oliver frowned in disbelief. "Did you kill them or something?" he asked with a tightened frown. "I killed them of course" Mara spoke with a stone face. "What did you do with the dead bodies?" Oliver questioned again.

"I sent those bodies back to Remy Horper's house this morning, I mean my asshole father's house" Mara ordered Lily and Lila to send the three dead bodies to the original Mara Athena's father's house. The twin sisters successfully completed the mission without any mistakes.

"But you don't have any car, how did you come back to the house with the dead bodies?" Oliver asked as he furrowed his brows in confusion. If he was right, Mara did not have any car. So how did she take the heavy three dead bodies with her?

"Oh, I came back to my house with the company's car. Kylo helped me with that" "Who is that?" Oliver asked in suspicion. "Just someone you don't need to know" the young woman's answer made the man gritted his teeth. Why was she speaking like that?

She was talking as if there was a line which he could not cross no matter what. But he could not do anything with that. He could find out about that man who named Kylo later, so it was ok even if the young woman refused to tell him.

"Did you get injured?"

Oliver questioned as the young woman blinked twice in confusion. "Why are you asking as if you care for me? Shouldn't you ask me about the plan to make Remy Horper suffer instead?" Mara questioned back with a smirk. The man fell into huge silence.

It was the moment the young woman laughed out loud in satisfaction. "I was just messing around with you, Oliver! Thanks for your concern. I did not get any wounds, don't worry. I am not that weak" the young woman spoke half truthfully.

Mara chuckled as the man rolled his eyes. He gulped and shrugged away his thoughts. "I know, I was not worried about you anyway" Oliver spoke, making the young woman wanted to tease him more. "Are you sure with your words, Mister Oliver?"

"Anyway, what is your plan?" Mara chuckled at the man, he just changed the topic. Slowly and slowly, her lips curved up into a smile without realizing. "Easy and simple. Remy Horper and his mother are greedy dogs. You know that right?"

"Mmm, I know" Oliver replied. "Well, it is easy. You are going to crash the 'HP' company of my asshole father while I make Remy Horper and his mother go bankrupt. In the end, they three will suffer from hunger and ask for the death willingly"