17- I can't even walk

"Umm, thanks for your help"

Mara spoke to the man who was avoiding eye contact with her. They two were standing at the door, the man was ready to leave since it was inappropriate to stay with unmarried woman all night. "No problem, then excuse me. It is nearly morning now"

His smoky grey eyes looked down at his wrist to check the time and turned out it was almost 5 in the morning. "Wait" The young woman stopped the man from leaving the house. Oliver Jack turned around and looked at the woman with wrinkled eyebrows.

His charcoal colored hair flickered under the moonlight. The cold breeze brushed his soft hair, looking extremely attractive and cute. Oliver waited for the young woman to continue her words. "Give me your number"

The young woman's words made Oliver's eyes widened in disbelief, not believing his ears. "Aren't we going to make Remy Horper suffer?" Mara asked with furrowed eyebrows. Oliver gasped in realization. She was asking for his number just for another reason.

Not like what he was thinking. "Here, dial your number" He put out his phone from the black leather jacket's pocket. "Done" the young woman handed the man's phone back to him. "Then rest well" Oliver spoke with a stone face, not showing any expressions.

"You too! I will contact you later" Mara waved her hand at the man with a small smile. Oliver went into the Ferrari 488 and drove off from the house. Mara let out a sigh when the man left. He was not that bad though. He might look emotionless on the outside.

But he was a kind guy with good look. "He is not bad" she murmured and walked into the house. Her steps were directing to the upstairs. She walked into the room and lied down on the bed slowly. "I have to take a day off from company"

She sighed tiredly and closed her eyes. Thanked to the wound and tiredness, she fell asleep quickly. Her Husky was in the company with employees and Kylo Aaron. What if Remy Horper killed her dog too? Due to her thought, she left Husky at the company.

"What the heck is this?!!"

The next morning, in the Mara Athena's father's villa, the loud shout was heard from the old man. "Remy Horper!! Come here!!" The old man shouted loudly, making everyone in the house flinched. Remy Horper stepped out of his room and walked down to the living room.

As he arrived to the living room, his eyes met the man on the floor with a knife in his chest. The man's eyes were opened, it looked like he died in pain. Remy Horper's eyes widened in disbelief. That man on the floor was the one who he ordered to kill Mara Athena.

Now that man dead body was in front of him. Then did Mara Athena kill him? Did she send the dead body to him as a warning? How did she survive under the well trained man's hands? How did she kill the man with her weak body? What was going on? Was that a dream?

"What is this?!!" The old man raised his voice and glared at his non blood related son. "I-I don't know, dad. I don't know" Remy Horper defended himself, back stepping from the dead body as far as possible. There were thousands of questions in his head.

"You are the one who would do a mess like this! Tell me the truth before I throw you on the road!" The woman aka the mother of Remy Horper ran out of the kitchen with panics written on her face. "Please calm down, darling. Maybe someone wants to prank our son"

She spoke with a smile, trying to calm the man down. "Y-yes. Maybe one of my friends sent this as a joke" Remy Horper awkwardly smiled at his non blood related father. The old man gritted his teeth in anger. "If I see another dead body again, I will throw you on the road!"

The man shouted and left the living room as the woman followed him. Remy Horper stared at the dead body with shaking eyes. He could not believe it. It must be a joke, it must be a dream. It could not be reality. It was impossible, there was no way.