23- How dare you touch my Mara

*Warning- this chapter contains strong language, violence and sexual content which might be uncomfortable for you*

Lily sighed tiredly. "I was joking around, Miss. He said he is your friend. I think his name is Aleksander Flynn" she said with furrowed eyebrows, not sure if she spoke the name correctly or not. "I understand!" Mara stepped out of the room.

Lily followed her with a stone face. As they arrived to the living room, the sight of a man sitting on the lounge while Lila was standing far away from the man, fell into their eyes. "Lila, what's wrong?" Lily whispered as she held her twin sister's arm. Lila shook her head.

"Nothing is wrong" Lily furrowed her brows at the answer of her sister. Lily looked at the man who was sitting on the lounge impatiently. His face darkened as his brows were pulled together. "Sorry for keep you waiting" Mara's voice made the man turned around.

Alek quickly stood up from the lounge and stared at thr young woman who looked beautiful as always. "No, it is ok" Alek's lips formed into a small smile, shocking Lila and Lily who were watching. That man could smile? That evil man could smile? It was unbelievable.

How could he turn into an angel quickly after looking at everyone like a devil. His eyes turned soft when he was looking at the young woman. Lila started to understand the situation. It was obvious. This young woman was an exceptional.

Mara Athena was an exceptional.

"Then shall we go?" Mara walked near to the man with a smile as the man nodded. "Take care of my Husky. See you at night" Mara smiled at the twin sisters. Lily and Lila nodded in understatement. "Yes, Miss!" The two girls replied. Alek and Mara walked out of the house.

Alek opened the car door for Mara as the young woman thanked him. They two went into the red colored Zenvo TSR-S car. Lily and Lila stared at the two who suited each other well. They two looked perfect since they were same.

Aleksander Flynn was the man who could kill you with his death glare while Mara Athena was the woman who would kill you with a normal smile like nothing. "I think his death glare is going to haunt me every night" Lila frowned with a painful smile.

"He is kinda scary though, he reminds me of a lion" Lily spoke as she went into their room which was given by the young woman. "That's right. I agree" Lila shook her head and sat down on the chair with a glass of water in her hand. "Let's clean the house" Lily said.

The young woman in black strapless dress with a white huge blazer on top, walked into the hotel with black colored high heels ankle boots. Her posture and cold face represented the successful business woman who everyone feared and admired.

The man in white shirt under the black blazer was walking behind the young woman like a king who was ready to kill everyone for his queen. As the two stepped into the hotel, everyone in the hotel bowed at Aleksander Flynn with full of respect and fear.

Because Aleksander Flynn was the owner of the hotel. He owned six hotels, two were gifted by his father while others were built by his money. All of his hotels were the most successful and famous ones. People always see actors and actresses in Alek's hotels.

"Good evening, Sir Aleksander" the man greeted with a stone face while his legs were shaking in fear. Mara frowned at the sight of everyone shaking in fear. Why was they trembling like that? Aleksander Flynn did not look that scary though.

In fact, he was a soft man. That was what Mara thought and believed. The two stood in front of the elevator patiently. "You are quite famous" Mara spoke with a smile as the man nodded in agreement. "I think so" he replied and looked at the young woman.

A man in grey suit walked near to the two. His face was not that handsome but the way his eyes were staring at the young woman's thighs and legs were telling that he was a pervert. Mara noticed the appearance of the man who was standing beside her with full of lust in his eyes.

She furrowed her brows.

This man's eyes were disgusting to look at. Mara rolled her eyes and walked into the elevator with Aleksander Flynn. She stepped behind Aleksander Flynn, showing that she noticed hated the man's lustful eyes ans hated them.

The young woman's movement made Alek frowned in confusion. He quickly looked at the man who was trying to step near the young woman. His eyes turned cold and filled with flames, he could kill the man with his death glare only.

The elevator door closed as the elevator fell into huge silence. Alek grabbed the young woman's hand and switched the places with her to protect the young woman. Mara's eyes widened when Alek grabbed her hand and pulled her beside him.

Her lips curved up into a smile when Alek held her hand firmly. He noticed what was going on and protected her. she could not help but stared at Alek in admiration. Alek looked down at the young woman who was looking up at him with admiration in her eyes.

Her eyes were sparkling as if she was carrying stars in her eyes. His lips formed into a small smile, his cold eyes turned to soft again. The man did not recognize Aleksander Flynn because he was busy staring at the young woman's legs and thighs.

He licked his lips and gulped. The man slowly stepped back and stared at Mara's butt. A satisfied creepy smile appeared on his face as his mind could not process well. He approached the young woman quietly and slowly.

Before Alek could turn around and give him lesson, the man's hand reached to the young woman's butt quickly. It was the moment Mara's eyes widened in disbelief and frustration. She slapped the man's hand and turned around with flames in her eyes.

She clenched her fists to kill the man. However, before the young woman could do anything, Alek's hand reached to the man's collar, looking into the man's eyes with a tightened frown. Alek punched the man and pushed him onto the floor really hard.

Mara eyes widened at the sight of Aleksander punching the man who was on floor really hard. He never stopped punching. He just kept punching. The man's face started to cover in blood, his nose had broken because of Aleksander's strong fists.

"You fucking asshole! How dare you touch my Mara?! I will fucking kill you!!" Alek shouted in anger as gripped the man's neck tightly. He was killing the man for real, not joking around. The man struggled under the aggressive Aleksander's hands.

He patted Alek's hands to stop. The man started to lose his breath as Alek tightned his grip around the man's neck, he was choking the man till the death. Alek's electric blue eyes were no longer calm, those eyes were thirsting for blood.

Mara blinked twice in confusion.

Where was the soft Aleksander Flynn? Her thoughts were crushed by the reality. She never imagined to see Aleksander like that. How was that possible? Aleksander really looked like a soft boy who blushed a lot. She even thought it would be fun to tease him.

However, the reality crushed her thoughts into pieces. The man in front of her could never be a soft boy. He was like a lion, killing the prey to fill his hunger. Those electric blue eyes could never be soft. She gulped, not believing her eyes.

Aleksander was punching the man to death. "A-Alek, stop. Stop! Alek! Stop!!" she shouted as held Aleksander's hand to stop him from killing the man. Thanked to her, the man did not die but fainted at the place. "Oh, shit. Is he dead?"

Mara asked with widened eyes in disbelief. If the man was dead, what was going to happen to Aleksander? Mara frowned. Alek quickly stood up and pulled the young woman into his arms, not letting her see the scene. "Don't look at him. He deserves it" he whispered as the elevator arrived to the 19th floor.

Alek quickly picked up the young woman. He carried her in princess style and went out of the elevator while carrying the young woman, leaving the man's fainted body alone. Mara's eyes widened when Alek picked her up and went out of the elevator as if nothing happened.

As the two stepped out of the elevator, the people who were standing outside of the elevator, started trembling in fear at the sight of the man in the elevator. Aleksander Flynn killed another man again. "Send him to hospital if he is still alive. If he is dead, bury his body"

The three men who worked at the hotel nodded in understatement.