37- I am interested in you

(Mara's outfit is on the top)

The young woman in black colored long sleeves cropped blazer and high waisted black pants walked out of the 'Reece' company while the man in black colored suit followed her. Mara's eyes met the black colored Aston Martin Victor car which worth 3 million dollars.

Ezekial was really rich to enough to buy a whole damn country. That car was not the only car he owned. He owned Ferrari and many companies. Mara could not help but wondered which family he could come from. That family must be really rich and strong.

Ezekial opened the car door for the young woman. There was a small smile on his face. Ice cube king Ezekiel Clyde had left the chat, there was no cold expression on his face. He was smiling as if he was a sweet guy who would hug you and give kisses.

"Thanks" Mara spoke with a stone face. Ezekial went to the driver seat and sat down, he started the engine as people on the road stared at the car in awe. Kylo who was standing at the place, stared at the car with a frown. There was displeasement written on his face.

He did not like it, why did the young woman have to go with Ezekial? Kylo could not help but wanted to drag the young woman away from Ezekial Clyde. But Kylo never questioned himself for feeling like that. He never noticed that he was being strange.

"Where do you want to go?"

Ezekial spoke as he looked at the young woman with a small smile. "Aren't we going to eat lunch?" Mara questioned without making an eye contact. She just looked at the front, not wanting to make an eye contact with the man.

"Yes, what do you want to eat?" Ezekial asked. His gold colored eyes were on the young woman's perfect features. He was simply admiring her face. "Anything is fine" Mara responded and turned her head, locking her eyes with the man's gold eyes. "Is there anything on my face?"

The young woman raised her eyebrow, not breaking the eye contact. Ezekial chuckled and nodded. "Yes, it is beauty" He turned around and drove off from the place. His sweet words made the young woman blinked several times to process.

Did he just flirt? The second male lead who only smiled and spoke gently to the female lead was saying the sweet words with a small smile. And he was talking to Mara Athena, not the female lead of the novel. It was said in the novel that Ezekial only smiled around the female lead.

So why was he smiling like a fool and saying sweet words as if he just fell in love? Mara furrowed her brows and looked out of the car window. 'Don't tell me he is interested in me' the young woman frowned, wishing to turn the time back.

If he was interested in her, the fault would be hers. She was the one who asked for help from him. She was the one who sat on his lap and kissed his neck. So if anything happened, she would be the one who would get blamed.

The young woman had to find out if he was interested in her or not. She had to make sure that he did not fall in love with her. Or else things were going to be a huge mess. 'Calm down.. this is the last time I am going to meet with him. We are not going to meet again'

Mara spoke in her mind.

Not seeing the future which was waiting for her. After some minutes, the car stopped in front of the restaurant where people walked in and out with smiles on their faces. Seemed like the restaurant was really good. "Thanks"

Mara thanked the man who opened the car door for her. She went out of the car as the sunlight laid on her face, making the young woman almost blinded. Ezekial and Mara stepped into the restaurant as people started to recognize them.

The man who was walking into the restaurant with the young woman was none other than the CEO of 'Jole' company. The ice cube king who never made interaction with the women. People furrowed their brows when they realized that Ezekial was with a woman.