Chapter 7

Warning: Killing

3rd Person's Pov

Taehyung is currently dressing up getting ready for today. After he got dress he walk out of the room and some maids and butler that us passing by un the hallway. Taehyung just hum in respond and continue yhe Journey. He stop on the yellow lookinv door and decided to knock. He wait for seconds before the door opems and he saw a half naked Jimin.

Jimin is just wearing a towel wrap around his waist going down to his knees.

"You sleep naked again.... Or~" Taehyung said with a smirk as he take a peak in Jimin's room, he saw that someone else is in Jimin's bed and he doesn't need a genius brain to know who that person is.

"I don't know why you two just get married already." Taehyung said and Jimin got annoyed.

"Shut up, what do you want early in the morning?" Jimin asked.

"Ah... Its not early... Its." Taehyung said as he watch the time in his wrist watch ".... Its 11 in the morning and your still asleep. Anyway, I didn't come for you, I come to meet with Yoongi Hyung. We had a business to settle and I know he isn't in his room so..." Taehyung said and Jimin just scoft and open the door wider so that Taehyung can go inside.

Taehyung shook his head." You wake your future Husband. " Taehyung said.

" No you do. " Jimin said.

" No, You do it. " Taehyung argue.

" Tae, I love yoongi but I'm not crazy and dumb to wake up a sleeping demon." Jimin said.

"And that demon is your future lover so." Taehyung said.

"Still, his a ticking time bomb. He might be an angel and a handsome hot, oh~ so gorgeous-" Jimin said start to day dream about Yoongi and Taehyubg got annoyed and smack his bestfriend in the head.

"Yah! Respect your Hyung!" Jimin yelled.

"Well, Your short midget jamless ass can't even reach me." Taehyung argue and Jimin glare at him.

"YAH! KIM MOTHER FUCKER TAEHYUNG!. I might be an Omega but I swear I can beat you into pulp in just a second!!" Jimin yelled at Taehyung and start kicking him on the kness.

"Ayah, ayah, ayah, wait, stop, Ah!" Taehyung said trying to avoid the kick that Jimin is sending him.

Suddenly, a flying pillow met Taehyung's face. Once the pillow slid down to the floor, Taehyung gaze went to Yoongi who is looking at him like he is going to be murdered brutally. Taehyung gulp down his fears.

"You guys shut the fuck up of I'll kill you brutally." Yoongi threatened them who both shiver in fear.

"O-o-okay... Hyu-hyung... Uhm... Ah... We had business Hyu-hyung..." Taehyung said and Yoongi scratch his head annoyed.

"Wait in the living room, I'll be down in 10." Yoongi said. Taehyung nod as he walk away from the room. But before he close the door.

"Don't have sex it would take time!! Were in a hurry Hyung!! " Taehyung yelled and shut the door and walk away immediately leaving a Blushing Jimin and Yoongi.