Chapter 23

3rd person's pov

An hour pass by and Jungkook and Taehyung finally found Bunbun on one of the dumpster. Well, mostly Jungkook was the one who found the stuff toy because he was the one who work hard and search truly inside the dumpster to find the stuff toy. So after they found it, Taehyung decided to take Jungkook back to the hotel so he could wash Bunbun and make it new again. They also stop in a store to buy some stuffing and sewing kit so that Jungkook can fix the bunny stuff toy. 

Currently, Taehyung is drying Bunbun with a hair dryer while Jungkook took a quick shower. Taehyung heard the door opened and saw Jungkook walk out of the bathroom with new clothes. Taehyung look at Jungkook who is wearing a long sleeve, and a pair of white jeans. Taehyung's eyes was blessed seeing how Jungkook's thigh is thic and those ass, sure is plum. He wanted to squeeze those good ass so bad. But he shook that thought away. 

"Its not time to have a pervert thoughts Taehyung." Taehyung thought. He could hear V chuckling in the background.

🐺"You shouldn't give him a tight jeans then." V said. 

Taehyung ignore his wolf. "Is it dry already?" Jungkook asked as he sat down next to Taehyung. Taehyung held the clean stuff toy and it was already dry. 

"It is... " Taehyung said and Jungkook nod, he start to  prepare the materials and did his work in fixing the bunny and put some stuffing to make it look as new as it is. 

Taehyung just watch his mate in adoration. Truly, his mate is talented in doing simple stuff like this. Jungkook look at Taehyung and smile at him. "Do you want to try?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung shook his head. 

"No thanks, I'm pretty sure I will get hurt with that needle."Taehyung said. 

"Oh? Okay..."Jungkook said. 

"I remember when I visited my Grandmother's house she was sewing something. She let me try it, and turns out my fingers ended up bleeding because of it. " Taehyung said. 

"I see..." Jungkook said, he focus on his work until he was done and Taehyung just lay his head on Jungkooks shoulder and close his eyes. Jungkook smile softly as he felt his mate being this close to him, he can smell the scent of his mate that making him calm and felt relax. No words exchange, the air was filled with comfortable silence. For Taehyung, his contended that his mate is next to him. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon. 

Jungkook was done with his work. He look at the stuff toy and smile happily seeing Bunbun looking new again. Well, its not as white as a brand new stuff toy, but it doesn't look like it belong to the dumpster anymore. Jungkook look to his side and saw Taehyung fall asleep while leaning on his shoulder. He don't want to wake up Taehyung since he looks really peaceful and handsome as well. So, he gently guide Taehyung lay on the couch as he moves away. He was about to get a blanket but Taehyung suddenly got his arm and pull him close. 

Jungkook ended up laying on top of Taehyung who wrap his two hands on Jungkook's waist to pull him closer. Taehyung burried his face on Jungkook's hair. "You smell nice my love~ "Taehyung said, with that Jungkook blush. 

"Di-did he just call me... My Love?" Jungkook thought. 

🐺"He just did. " J said with his monotone voice, but Jungkook can feel how Jay is happy hearing that from their mate.