Chapter 20

3rd Person's Pov

Byeol regain his Concious and sat up. He look around and saw that he was in a fancy looking room, with an IV attached to his right hand. He take a good look of the room and he saw that it was a hospital room that looks fancy and expensive. He paled as he realize where he is, he look around for his Hyungie and saw that his Hyungie is sleeping on the edge of the bed.

Jungkook is sitting on a chair while he cross his hand on the edge of the bed and lay his head there. Byeol sigh in relief to see his Hyungie, but he still got worried and felt guilty a bit. Because he knew he would cause trouble just him being in the hospital, it would take a lot of money to pay for this and he didn't want to trouble his Hyungie.

"Hyungie, Hyungie, Hyungie, Wake up." Byeol said as he try waking up his Hyung who he knows sleep like a rock. Byeol, keep waking Jungkook up until Jungkook woke up. It took him 10 times of slapping in the cheek gently for Jungkook to wake up still feeling sleepy.

" Byeol? " Jungkook said as he rub the sleepiness in his eyes and look at Byeol. When he realize that Byeol was awake, he quickly hug his younger brother.

"I'm so relieved that your safe." Jungkook said and Byeol was confused for a moment, but when he remember the memory of being attacked he hug his brother back and felt relief that his Hyung is also safe.

"Me too Hyungie. I'm glad your okay." Byeol said, but after that he cough a little bit. Jungkook broke the hug and look at Byeol worriedly.

"are you okay?" Jungkook asked with worried.

"I'm fine, Just feeling a little hazzy and warm. Also, my throat felt a little dry." Byeol said.

"I see." Jungkook said as he place his hand on Byeol's forehead. "Your fever went down, but your still warm. You should take a rest." Jungkook said.

"No, We should get out of here Hyungie. I don't want to trouble you because of the expenses." Byeol said.

Jungkook smile and pat Byeol's head. "Taehyung already took care of that." Jungkook said and Byeol was surprised.

"That Creepy Alien Hyung? Why would he do all of this? Why is he kind to us when no one is?" Byeol said.

"Because he is my mate Byeol." Jungkook said and Byeol gaps.

"Really Hyung? Alien Hyung is your mate?" Byeol said.

"Yes, He is and you better stop calling him Alien Hyung or he would be angry." Jungkook said.

"Hmp! I'm not gonna stop. I still don't like him Hyungie." Byeol said looking away. Though deep inside of him, he already knows that Taehyung is one kind hearted man. He was happy that the moon goddess answered his call that one day, someone would appeared and help them.

" You brat! " Taehyung yelled annoyed as he walk inside the room and playfully glare at Byeol. He close the door gently and walk beside the bed and look at Byeol who look away while pouting.

"You should listen to your Hyung. How can you call this hot handsomely face as Alien!?" Taehyung argued.

"Because it is, and beside you have a weird brain cells as well." Byeol said.

Taehyung fake gaps. "How can you say that? Did you even look at my brain!?" Taehyung said.

"See like I said? You have a weird brain. 😑. No one is able to look for other person's brain unless your a doctor who look at brains idiot. What I just said earlier is like a sarcastic or something-" Byeol said explaining.