Chapter 21

3rd person's Pov

Taehyung and Jungkook went to the hotel where Taehyung is staying at the moment. The moment Jungkook walk inside the building, many people look at him in disgust because of how he look like, and honestly he already knows that someone like him isn't supposed to be entering an elegant building just like this. Taehyung notice that Jungkook is very self conscious so he decided to pull Jungkook close to him hearing a few gaps from the employees. Jungkook was surprised too, he look at Taehyung and Taehyung look at him with a soft smile. 

"Stay close with me, don't worry, I'm here." Taehyung said, and Jungkook heard his own heartbeat beating beautifully when Taehyung said that. Somehow, it made him feel safe, it made him feel that everything is okay. So Jungkook nod shyly. Taehyung chuckled seeing how adorable his mate is when acting shy. 

When they got to the room, Taehyung welcome Jungkook inside. Jungkook look around and gaps, the hotel room is very elegant. He never went to a place like this in his life. 

"This must be a very expensive room. " Jungkook mumbled. 

"Nah~ Its just worth 20 thousand per 24 hours. " Taehyung said like it wasn't that much. 

Jungkook eyes widen, making him look like a cute bunny specially when he have an adorable doe eyes. " WHAT IN SWEET BUNNIES!? " Jungkook said surprised. That kind of amount is just his salary in working on a Cafe, maybe less than that. 

Taehyung wanted to cry in happiness, because he was bless with overload cuteness within this day. Taehyung chuckled, "Your get more cuter when your surprised." Taehyung said as he unconsciously squeeze Jungkook's cheek. 

Taehyung realize what he just did and blush, he retreat his hand and look away. Jungkook blush as well, he felt his mate hands on his cheeks. It makes him feel like his heart would melt in happiness. "So-Sorry abo-about tha-that. " Taehyung said shyly. "You should sat on the couch while I'll prepare you a bath feel at home." Taehyung said and walk away still with a blush in his face. 

"Idiot Taehyung! How can you do that? Thats so embarrassing, I touch his cheeks without his permission... " Taehyung thought.

🐺 "But you didn't regret it idiot." V said.

"Of course I didn't! It was so soft and fluffy... I wanna touch them again..." Taehyung thought dreaming of touching those soft cheeks.

🐺 "You will soon. Once you guys mated you can touch him more than his Fluffy cheeks." V said in excitement and Taehyung blush thinking about how he could touch Jungkook's cheek, maybe more than his cheek if you get what he meant 😏