Chapter 27

3rd Person's pov

The next day, Jungkook woke up in a unfamiliar room and the room looks luxurious so he was surprised. He rub his eyes and thought that he might still be in a dream because he would never be in such a beautiful room as this. Though, even in a dream he never set foot to a room that looks like a Prince's. So Jungkook decided to lay on the bed again and close his eyes, but before he can he saw his Younger brother is sleeping next to him while hugging Bunbun. Byeol seems to have a peaceful sleep.

Then, it hit Jungkook as he remember the events happened. "That's right, from now on I'll be living in Taehyung's House... More like a mansion." Jungkook thought. He got startled again when he heard a knock on the door.

"Jungkook? Are you awake?" He heard the voice of Jimin.

"Yes Hyung." Jungkook said and Jimin open the door and let himself in.

"Good Morning" Jimin greeted. 

"Go-good Morning" Jungkook said.

"well, I came here to deliver your clothes for today. Its Taehyung's and Tae said that it would be better if you wear his clothes so that your wolf would feel comfortable in his scent." Jimin said as he handed Jungkook the folded clothes. Jungkook accept the clothes. 

"Thank you for this." Jungkook said. 

"Its nothing. Oh? and your younger brother's clothes might be a little big for him since we can't find a clothes that would match him. But don't worry, Tae is planning to take you guys to shopping for today." Jimin said. 

Jungkook smile softly. "He really didn't have to do that. He already provide us many things and its enough for us." Jungkook said. 

"Don't say that Kook, I hope you don't mind me calling you that." Jimin said and Jungkook shook his head. " As I was saying, you should let Tae spoiled you as much as he wants. Afterall, its not bad to take such a blessing right?" Jimin said as he wink at Jungkook who smile at him. 

" Yeah, Taehyung coming to ourlives is a great blessing." Jungkook said. 

"He was a blessing to all of us. His one of the rare Trueblood Alpha who doesn't used his rank to look down on others. If an Omega like me would be in another pack, I wouldn't be having this much freedom because of how the higher ranks looks down on an Omegas like us." Jimin said. 

Jungkook look down sadly. "Yeah..." Jungkook said, he learned that Omegas are mostly look down by others. He learn it in a hard way by how his step parents treat him. Omegas are born just to pleased Alphas and the higher ranks, they aren't view as Wolves or someone with feelings. They are view as a tool.  His lucky that Taehyung is far away from those Alpha who uses their rank to abused others. 

"Anyway, you guys should take a bath and I'll wait outside the door " Jimin said. 

Jungkook nod. "Thank you for this once more Hyung." Jungkook said as he hug the clothes his holding an bow slightly to Jimin.

"ur welcome." Jimin said with a smile before he walk out to the door. He stop and look at Jungkook, "The bathroom is there" Jimin said as he pointed on a white door located on the opposite side of the bed. " Feel free to use it as much as you want." Jimin said before he close the door gently. 

Jungkook can't believe that Byeol's future bed room had a Bathroom on his own. Jungkook then proceed to wake his younger brother and guided him to the bathroom. Both of them were surprised as usual to see such an elegant looking bathroom.