Chapter 15

3rd Person's pov

"I did apply but..." Jungkook said looking down.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Flashback

When Jungkook was fired from his last Job, he already knows that he need to look another Job to keep his little apartment and give shelter to his Younger Brother. He really didn't want to be homeless. But, with one week of searching for a new Jobs, he didn't find any good ones. They always reject him just because his an Omega, or they would accept him with a condition if he could give his body to them which Jungkook didn't want.

Jungkook knows that there is a Organisation that help homeless poor people like himself so he went to that organisation and asked for help. But they all rejected him saying that they can't find a for Jungkook because his an Omega, and certainly the Organization only help those homeless temporarily. Once you've been stable thanks to their help, you need go and live on your own.

Some Organization also rejected Jungkook saying that their already full. The ones that Jungkook got accepted to has a rules about separating an Omega species with another. So that means, he and his Younger brother would be separated which he didn't want to. Some accept because they want to use Jungkook and be their slave and again to give up his Body. But Jungkook didn't want that,  so instead he choose to live in the street.

Atleast what his doing is moral, his hands were never tainted of he wasn't getting any dirt. He choose this way of life because he didn't want to disappoint his parents above who he knows, are watching him. Though, sometimes he tend to feel disappointed towards himself because he choose this life and dragging his younger brother with it.

Surely, A two years old kid doesn't want to live in the street. He wants to have a home, to have a shelter, to have a bed, to have toys and mostly to eat delicious meal whenever he want to,

But Jungkook is thankful that his younger brother didn't complain even once as to why they are living in a dirty street. His younger always told him that he is happy as long his Hyungie is beside him then noting matters.

It made Jungkook have faith and hope to destiny that someday someone would help the two of them and maybe they could live in a normal way. Someday, the two of them would have a home. He didn't dream for his Home to be Cool, unique, fancy or as if its a mansion that has everything. No.

Jungkook's vision of a Home is a small and simple. That's all he wishes for, A Home.

Flashback ends

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"Tsk, those bastards. Tell me the Organization you went to, and I'll have to talk with them." Taehyung said clearly got annoyed. Those Organization are build to help the poor just like Jungkook and Taehyung knows that most poor people are omegas. Since Betas and specially Alphas are treated and respected well in the society and Omegas are seen as disgrace and weak mostly they are the ones that is Been neglected.

"No, no, no. I-its O-okay... Yo-you do-don't have too..." Jungkook said shyly. His words always rambles whenever he talk to Taehyung because by just looking at Taehyung's eyes his heart would race and beats louder. It would take some while for him to speak normally to Taehyung and Taehyung doesn't mine. He found Jungkook is speaking shyly to him as being cute and adorable.