Chapter 42

3rd Person's pov

Currently, Jungkook and the rest were sitting on the floor with a small table infront of them as the woman they help gave them a drink. "I'm sorry If all I have is some Tea and Banana Milk." the woman said as she gave Jin and Jimin Hyung some Tea and Jungkook and Byeol a bottle of Banana milk.

"No its okay Ma'am. In fact Its my favorite drink of all. Thank you." Jungkook said.

"Me too." Byeol said as he happily drink his Banana Milk, though it might not be clear since he still have a calm expression.

The woman smile sadly as she look down. "I'm glad..." She said as she look at her reflection on the Tea. Jimin and Jin look around the small house, it was simple and organized, the small living room is connected to a small kitchen then they saw a sliding door on the side that they assume it's the bed room. There isn't many furniture as well, but they could see 3 photo frame displayed and it looks like it was this woman and her son only. " You know... My Son likes Banana Milk as well. He is addicted to it and sometimes he would blur out that he would marry his banana milk in the future. His still 16 and he is such a kindhearted cheerful boy." she said sadly.

🐺 "Heh~ The son is someone like I know~" Jay teased Jungkook, since before Jungkook did think of his Banana milk as his only love one. But Jungkook was young back then so... "I was young Jay..." Jungkook argue in embarrassment. 🐺 "Whatever." Jay reply and Jungkook internally pouts.

"I see... Where is your son if I may asked Mrs. In?" Jin said. The woman's name is In Jing Nyeon and her son's name is In Jee Mar.

Jingnyeon look down sadly. " 3 days ago... My son is watching his favorite live stream gaming. He always wanted to participate in that kind of Game, here in Daegu he and his friends participate together and win different matches. He was so happy, and I'm happy to see my son happy. But 3 days ago... He told me that all of his friends in the group wanted to go to Seoul and plans to transfer there for better education. They say that the high schools there have more advance Technology than Daegu so they wanted to transfer there. " Jingnyeon said as she tighten her hold on her cup.

" But all of them is someone who can afford that. Me on the other hand, is just an omega who only works as a Janitor on a company. Honestly, it's a well pay job and people there are treating me right. I could send my Son if I want to... But... I didn't want to... " Jingnyeon said.

" Why? " Jimin asked.

" I hated that place. " Jingnyeon said with hatred." That's where I met the father of Jee Mar who I thought that would be my love of my life. Turns out, he just used me and next thing I know I was a joke to everyone. They call me slut, whore it made my life miserable because of him. But... He did gave me one good thing in life and That's Jeemar. When, I was pregnant my Parents move back here and they help me raise Jeemar as well. But... They already died 8 years ago so... Its just me and Jeemar. " Jingnyeon explained.