Chapter 17

3rd Person's Pov

Taehyung didn't know when he fall asleep. The next thing he knew is that Byeol is slapping his cheek with his tiny baby hands so that he would wake up. Taehyung open his eyes and see Byeol glaring at him while Jungkook is standing behind Byeol looking at him worriedly. 

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, after all when he woke up from the slumber and he found Taehyung is leaning his back on the a dirty wall of the building while sitting on the dirty road as well as he sleep while his head hung low. It must be uncomfortable and upleasab because that's what Jungkook felt when it was his first time he spend the night on the street. Now, he doesn't feel uncomfortable anymore because he was used to it. 

Taehyung look up to Jungkook and notice that there is a slight pain on his neck, kinda a feeling when you have stiff neck feeling especially on the back portion of the neck.It must be because of he sleep in a sitting position while his head hungs low without any supports.

"Yeah, I'm fine... Just... a little pain in my neck. "Taehyung said as he massage his neck a little. 

"Here let me do it." Jungkook said as he walk beside Taehyung and start to massage the neck. Taehyung wanted to protest about it, but the moment he felt Jungkook's warm hands on his neck, massaging it ever so gently, his wolf and him started to feel like they are Jumping in happiness in the inside. Taehyung felt like his in heaven; in a world where peace and harmony exist. He can't help but felt his heart just melt in happiness. His mate hands is indeed amazing. 

"This felt good. Its ben a while since I've been in a spa to have a massage just like this." Taehyung said while he was still in dazed of pleasure. 

Jungkook blush seeing such a compliment, but he smile feeling happy that at least he could as simple as this to repay Taehyung's kindness to him and his brother. 

"Does it really feel Good?" Jungkook said and Taehyung moan in happiness as a respond. Jungkook stop on his track, and Taehyung realize what he just did. Jungkook blush hearing Taehyung's moan and found it a little hot yet adorable, while Taehyung cover his mouth as he blush in embarrassment as he realize at what he just did. 

"Ah.. I'm...uhm.. ah... Sorry... uhm..." Taehyung said as he didn't know what to sayto his mate who just look at him shyly. 

Byeol started laughing. "I can't believe that I could see you embrass creepy guy. I must say you look adorable. Still, Hyungie is more adorable than you." Byeol said. 

Taehyung felt offended on what just Byeol called him, but he went back to his confident self. " Ofcourse I look less adorable because, I'm handsomely hot not adorable." Taehyung said being confident. 

"Your looks is like an alien because your weird." Byeol said. 

Taehyung glare at Byeol this time. He had enough with his Hyungs, His best friend a.k.a Jimin, and his parent calling him an alien. "Kid, look closely. I'M.NOT. AN.ALIEN. I'm completely HU-MAN." Taehyung said. 

Keep telling yourself that." Byeol said looking unfazed. 

Taehyung  got annoyed. But he heard a soft laugh from his beloved mate. "Your looks are like an alien because your handsomeness is out of this world Taehyung-ssi." Jungkook said. 

Taehyung was surprised with that, he suddenly felt like his heart will burst out because of happiness. His mate just compliment him, his mate just.... He and V are already screaming inside like a teenager who's his/her crush just told a compliment to her/him.