Chapter 12

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook and Byeol did the same routine om knocking on Cafe or restaurant's back door to beg for food. But it seems that today isn't their lucky day because they already knock on 13th building and it seems that those people will just shoo them away and tell them to never come back.

Byeol notice that his Hyung is getting tired so he suggested that they should take a break. Jungkook complied. So, now they are in some dirty alley and sat down on the floor with his back hitting the dirty wall of the building. Byeol is sitting on his lap, while he rest his head on the wall behind him.

"Our last meal is from that weird guy yesterday." Byeol said and hug Bunbun close to him.

"Don't say something like that Byeol...  He is like you... A True blood Alpha. He might hurt us if you anger him." Jungkook said.

"I'm a trueblood alpha too Hyung so don't worry. I will protect you if he would try to hurt you." Byeol said and turn around as he look at his Hyung with determination. Jungkook was surprised that Byeol's eyes turn to golden yellow for a second there before going back to slightly brown ones.

" Okay... But... I don't want you to get hurt because of me. So, you shouldn't talk like this to elders okay?" Jungkook said and Byeol nod.

Jungkook gave a gentle smile. He hug his Younger brother close to him and sigh. He should be the one who's supposed to be strong between the two of them, he should be the one who should say those words to his brother. But in this case its the opposite because Jungkook's nature is never been strong. An Omega is always born in a Calm, manner way. He/she might be weak but its their nature to be calm and they are the symbolized for harmony and peace. While the Alphas specially trueblood are Symbolized for War and Victory.

No wonder his younger brother had strong confidence than him.

Currently, Jungkook got tired from walking around the City and decided to just sleep, just for a minute.  Byeol, Notice his Hyung is asleep so he decided to gently maneuver's his Hyung's body laying down on the floor rather than sleeping while sitting which would make him feel stiffness and pain in the back.

Byeol just sat on next to his Hyung and look at particularly nothing.

Suddenly he heard footsteps approaching them, and when he look around he saw the same weird guy from yesterday.

"Hey, I've been looking everywhere for you guys and finally I found you." Taehyung said as he was carrying a plastic bag. Taehyung knows that if his hunch is correct that his mate is living a street, therefore he needs to buy food when he decided to pay them a visit.

" And why are you looking for us creeper? " Byeol said acting protective.

"Oh come on~ This handsome face isn't a creeper. Its a godness~" Taehyung said and smirk.

😑😑😑 <<< Byeol's reaction.

"Anyway, go away. We don't need your help. Your just gonna use this kindness of yours to lure my brother to something dangerous. So, No your kindness isn't needed." Byeol said.

Taehyung was surprised about this, for such a young age he already know such things." How old are you kid? " Taehyung asked.

" 4." Byeol said.