Chapter 25

3rd person's pov

Jungkook and Byeol were surprised at the same time they were amazed as they saw the house of Taehyung. The house where they would start living from now on until the rest of their lives. Jungkook didn't expect that the house would be an luxury looking mansion.

"Welcome, Kook and Byeol to my home." Taehyung said.

The two can only nod, because they didn't expect that they would be living in one beautiful looking mansion. They follow Taehyung inside and once the door opened, Jungkook saw the different maids and butlers aligned in the side as Taehyung and him walk in the center. 

"Welcome home Alpha." They greeted Taehyung as they bow respectfully. Jungkook start to feel shy around them, Byeol as well but he didn't show it. Instead he went close to his Hyung still with his neutral expression. 

"I'm home." Taehyung greeted them with a smile. He turn his gaze to one of the butler. "Where's chim?" Taehyung said.

"in the dinning room Alpha." The butler said. 

"Okay." Taehyung said. He then look at Jungkook and Byeol. 

"How about we eat something before we take a rest? After all we didn't really eat breakfast this morning since you guys helped me pack my things. "  Taehyung said and Jungkook just nod shyly. 

Taehyung suddenly felt a smack from behind his head. He look behind him and saw Jin glaring at him. "You let your mate skip a meal" Jin said like his gonna murder Taehyung anytime soon. Taehyung quickly hide behind his mate. 

"It wasn't intentionally!" Taehyung argued. 

"Tsk, fine I'll let this slide for a moment." Jin said and he look at Jungkook and Byeol. " and you two, in this house its forbidden to skip meals. So you better not break that rule or I'll be the one who's gonna punished you. Got it? " Jin said as he start to act like an strict mother. 

Jungkook and the rest quickly nod as a respond scared to be punish by an angry Jin. Jin sigh and smile sweetly at them. "Come on dear~ lets go to the dinning room, I'm sure that your gonna love the dishes I prepare for you." Jin said sweetly as he grab Jungkook's hand and drag him to the dinning room. 

"do he have a split personality?" Byeol asked. After all, Jin act like an angry mother earlier and suddenly he become sweet and lovely. 

"I think so..." Taehyung said. 

Byeol look at Taehyung. " I'm starting to get scared for my Hyung and me. People lives here are weirder than I thought... " Byeol said. 

Taehyung laugh awkwardly. "how about let's go to the dinning room, Okay? " Taehyung said and Byeol nod. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Jungkook was drag by Jin to the dinning room and again he was amazed how it looks beautiful. Not only that, he was surprised that the dinning room seems to be busy. There are maids and butlers arranging the food on the tables and coming in here and there. Jungkook eyes widen when he saw that there are many foods in the table. 

"Oh? Hey Hyung, Your back. And who is this?" Jungkook saw a adorable looking man with pink hair looking at him curiously. Jungkook hide in Jin's shoulder and he is thankful that Jin had a broad shoulder.