Chapter 43

3rd Person's pov

Taehyung, Yoongi and Namjoon are currently sitting on the meeting room. They just ended the meeting with the other stuff and now it was just the three of them there. "Ah~ Meetings are so Tiring..." Taehyung said as he put his face on the table and sigh tiredly.

"What tiring? You didn't even do anything but just sit there and watch." Yoongi said as his fixing some documents.

"His right, we're the ones who did most of the work Tae, so stop complaining." Namjoon said and Taehyung pouted.

"Aha~ My Kookie didnt visit me today. I was hoping that he would and bring me lunch and we could eat together happily. I miss my Bunny Kookie." Taehyung said whined.

Namjoon was about to talk but his phone suddenly rang. He saw the caller and let his screen look at Yoongi." Look, Your Mate is calling. Did you shut your phone again? " Namjoon said and Yoongi shook his head as he got his phone and it was on. Though, sometimes he shut his phone when he doesn't want to be disturbed, specially his sleeping time. Namjoon answer the call...

📞" HYUNG EMERGENCY!!! PLEASE TRACE A BLACK VAN WITH A MODEL OF _______ AND A PLATE NUMBER OF JVS 4567. NOWWW!!!" Jimin said.

The three or them were surprised. 📞 "HYUNG HURRY!!" Jimin said.

" 📞Okay, Okay wait." Namjoon said as he quickly open his laptop, it's a good thing that he didn't shut it down just yet. He start typing here and there and start hacking the Cameras in the street of Daegu, and trace the Van.

"📞  I got it! Its driving in the road of ____  why do you want to know it anyway?" Namjoon said.

"📞 That Van Has Jungkook, He got kidnapped!!" Jimin said.

" 📞WHAT!?" Taehyung and the rest were surprised. Taehyung got the phone and.

"📞 You sure that they got Jungkook? " Taehyung said.

" 📞 Oh Tae? Yes, They got Him. I was just buying drinks and when I turn around I saw Jungkook runs to this alley. I follow him and I was already too late, some mens got him and they went inside of that black Van. " Jimin explained.

Suddenly, Namjoon and Yoongi felt the temperature around them drop down, it was chilling and cold. They look at Taehyung and they could see he had murderous presences around him, and the Cellphone his holding did crack a little due to anger. "How dare they Kidnapped my mate!?" He said in deep cold voice. Which Namjoon and Yoongi shiver, they know that Taehyung is a cheerful and have A childlish personality which what makes him cute and unique. But, when he tots angry, him being a True blood Alpha that can make any wolf submit to him makes them feel cold and scared.

"Tae, Calm down. At least we have a lead to find Kookie." Namjoon said.

"Tsk, I'll make them regret for touching that isn't theirs." Taehyung said coldly. He then calm himself down and talk to Jimin again. " 📞 Chim? What kind of Shoes is Jungkook wearing?" Taehyung asked.

"📞 Ah... His wearing a (name of a shoes)white one. "Jimin said.

Taehyung got his phone and swipe here and there, then he gave it to Namjoon." Every Shoes of Jungkook has different tracker. I installed them just incase something like this happens, So Hyung keep Tracking this and Yoongi Hyung, Prepare some mens. We're gonna hunt down those bastards." Taehyung said.