Chapter 29

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook woke up feeling a comfortable warmth embracing him. He open his eyes only to met with someone's chest and that someone is his mate. Taehyung is cuddling him to sleep again and Honestly Jungkook doesn't mind. He scooth closer to his mate and inhale Taehyung's scent that makes him feel calm and comfortable. He close his eyes and went back to sleep.

Later on, Taehyung was the one who woke up and he smile. For the first time, he start to love morning. He really hates morning before, it always remind him that his relaxing time is over as he needed to start a new day and work. But now, waking up next to his mate makes him felt happy. He gently gave a kiss in the forehead to Jungkook and get ready for today making sure not waking his mate. He went to the bathroom and take a shower.

Jungkook on the other hand, woke up again and find out that his mate isn't in the bed already. So he decided to get ready. He got out of the bed as he fold and arrange it. Though he have a trouble arranging it since its a large king sized bed. Truly, Taehyung is really a King having such a comfortable bed like this. He is to share a room with his Taehyung, mostly he is lucky to be Taehyung's mate out of the millions of people out there.

He then heard the bathroom door open only to see Taehyung on his bathrobe while a towel is around his neck. Jungkook smile. "Good Morning." Jungkook said.

Taehyung felt like he heard a good melody early in the morning, and it was his mate's voice. "Good Morning." Taehyung said. Taehyung notice that Jungkook is arranging the pillow on his bed.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked.

"Ah~ I'm arranging the bed."Jungkook said as he finish arranging the bed." Done. "

Taehyung walk next to his mate." You shouldn't do that, There are maids who can do that. " Taehyung said.

Jungkook shook his head." It's okay, Beside its a simple task that anyone can do. " Jungkook said.

"Okay." Taehyung said.

"Are you going to work today?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung shook his head.

"Nope, I'll be staying here though I'll be in my office to finish some works. But, you can always come if you need something." Taehyung said.

Jungkook look at him confused. "But... I don't know where your office though..." Jungkook said.

"Oh yeah, Chim didn't give you a complete tour yet. Well, You could always ask him to guide you I'm sure he would be delight." Taehyung said and Jungkook nod happily.

"You should change, I'll wait here so that we can go and have breakfast together." Taehyung said and Jungkook nod as he decided to walk to the bathroom, but he stop midway and decided to gave Taehyung a kiss on the cheek before he run to the bathroom and shut the door with his blushing face.

Jungkook melt in embarrassment while Taehyung explode in happiness.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon.

All of them were done eating breakfast.

"Chim, Can you give Jungkook and Byeol a tour of the place so that they can be familiar with the place?" Taehyung said.