Chapter 22

3rd Person's pov

The next morning, Jungkook woke up feeling warm and comfortable. He felt like he don't want to get up any time soon because it was too comfortable. But, his sleepiness is already gone so he decided to open his eyes only to see a peaceful good looking prince sleeping next to him. He was slightly surprised to see such a handsome man is sleeping peacefully next to him, but he remembers that this was his mate, this was his soon to be forever, this is Kim Taehyung. 

Jungkook place his soft hand to Taehyung's cheek as he feel how soft it was. He smile and observed his mate. "He really does look like a prince. " Jungkook thought. He shook that thought away  and decided to sneak out of Taehyung's embraced and prepare some breakfast. Once he succeed without waking Taehyung, he walk out of the bed room and place his hand on his chest where his heart location is, he can feel how it beats faster just seeing peaceful looking Sleeping Taehyung. 

Jungkook then went to the kitchen and decided to make a simple breakfast. Time pass by and while Jungkook was focus on the stove, he suddenly  got startled because of the pair of arms wrap around his waist. He look over his shoulder and he saw Taehyung settle his chin on Jungkook's shoulder. "G-good morning" Jungkook said shyly. 

Taehyung  just smile and gave a sweet kiss to Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook felt like he could die in happiness this instance. His heart won't stop beating, and his face won't stop blushing because of this simple actions of Taehyung.  "Good morning My love. it looks like your making something good." Taehyung said with a smile and Jungkook nod. 

"Ye-yeah... Yo-you should sit and wa-wait... I-it won't take long..."Jungkook said. 

"Okay then, I ll just sit near the counter and watch you cook. Afterall it would be a nice view. "Taehyung said with a smile and Jungkook felt even more shy with that. But he didnt argued. He just let Taehyung watch him make breakfast until it was finished. During that time, Taehyung eyes was always focus on Jungkook and how he had a beautiful mate. He can't helped but fall inlove with such an ethereal beauty like Jungkook. 

When breakfast was done, Jungkook sat beside Taehyung and both of them eat breakfast happily. "If my morning would start like this, I would be looking forward in working every morning."Taehyung said as he happily munching the food. 

Jungkook look down at his food and smile softly. "Me too..." Jungkook mumbled, but Taehyung heard that and he was happy hearing that. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon.

Taehyung and Jungkook went out of the hotel room and Jungkook is well dressed. He was wearing a black hoddie sweater and a pair of black jeans. Still, his hair is still too long that it covers half of his face, but now his hair is well brushed. Though, he grab his hoddie and cover his head as he look down and hold Taehyung in the arms hiding from other people gaze. Taehyung keep Jungkook close to him and glare at those people who look at his mate and start saying things. Like, 

"Isn't he the begar from yesterday ?" 

"His an Omega right?" 

"Truly, Omegas are slut. He probably got some dick in his ass. " 

"His lucky to have a sugar daddy like him~"