Chapter 26

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook and Byeol are currently sitting on bed of Byeol's new room since Jungkook is staying with Taehyung in the same room because they are mates. Taehyung said that he could give Jungkook a room of his own if his uncomfortable with that Idea, but Jungkook said that his fine staying with Taehyung since they are mates anyway.

So After they eat Lunch, Taehyung was about to give them a tour but it seems that Taehyung went to an emergency meeting along with Namjoon and the other alphas. So, Jungkook was left in Jin and Jimin's care. Well, Jin need to fix things in his clinic so he was left with Jimin who showed him the room where Byeol would be staying. It was the room across Taehyung, and Byeol suggested that they should take a rest before having a tour in this big mansion.

Jimin complied and left the two in this room for them to take a rest. So now both of them is sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I never had so much food in my life like that." Byeol said and have a small smile.

For Jungkook, it was really a great feast, he never eaten so much before. Especially if Taehyung keeps feeding him sweet things that Jungkook can't resist because his a sweet tooth. He remembers the days when he was with his step parents. He was the one who cook the food, but he wasn't even allowed to eat with them.

The food doesn't just taste great, but the dinner table seems to be lovely as well with those people talking to each other happily. He remembers that Jimin and Taehyung almost have a good fight if Jin didn't threatened them. Truly, this house is big and lovely.

"Yeah..." Jungkook said as he look down worriedly and Byeol notice this.

"Is something wrong Hyungie?" Byeol said.

Jungkook sigh. "Taehyung is my mate... And he is someone who had everything and yet... Were here and we have nothing to offer him.... I know he said that I don't need to repay him... But what he did to us is too much. He help us, and gave us home... I want to do something for him as a return to this kindness were receiving. " Jungkook said.

" hmm... Alien Hyung seems to love you very much Hyungie. How about you just do your best and love him back? " Byeol said and Jungkook blush." Besides Hyungie... We have nothing to offer him as you said. We can't do anything else either, so all we can do is love him and make him happy Hyungie. " Byeol said.

Jungkook smile at his brother." Sometimes I wonder if who is the older between us. " Jungkook said as he pat Byeol's head and Byeol lean closer to his older Brother." This is because of my Wolf Hyungie and you. You always take care of me and love me, you always do things for my sake and sometimes forgetting about yourself. That's why... Hyungie... I'm happy as long as I'm with you." Byeol said.

Jungkook was surprised with that, but he smile at his younger brother." Of course Byeol, Your my younger brother after all and I'll always do my best to take care of you. " Jungkook said with a smile.

Byeol hug his brother and Jungkook hug him back.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Taehyung came back in the afternoon and his mumbling cursed words." Ugh! Those fucking idiots employee can't handle a simple task without me..." Taehyung said annoyed. He was walking in the hallways of the mansion with Yoongi and Hobi in his side.