Chapter 54

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook and Byeol went home only to notice that the house is somehow empty. Usually, when they would come home butler's and maids greeted them. (Not like they are outside very often) Though, even if they were inside of this large mansion most of the time they can always see workers walking around or working and they always greeted them since he is the Future Luna and Byeol is his younger brother. Honestly, Jungkook didn't care if the workers greeted him but in this case the workers where no where to be found. 

"Where is everyone?" Jungkook said. 

"Who cares~ I'll just go to my room and Change Hyung." Byeol said. 

"Okay. want me to help you?" Jungkook said. 

"No, I'm a big boy now. I can Take care of myself Hyung." Byeol said with a small smile. Jungkook smile and ruffle Byeol's hair. 

"I know." Jungkook said. 

"I'll get going Hyung. You should look for Alien Hyung." Byeol said. 

"Okay." Jungkook said and Byeol went off running upstairs. Jungkook followed him behind since he plan to visit Taehyung's office. He was surprised when he got there and Taehyung was no where to found. He was also surprised that not one worker was in the hallway. Usually he would see 2-3 workers there who would be cleaning the walls and paintings around. He decides that he would check their shared room, but when he got there his Alpha is nowhere to be found and he got worried. 

"Di-did so-something happened?" Jungkook said worried. 

🐺 " I don't think so... I mean, I don't sense Danger." Jay said. 

"I'll check the are see if we could find anyone." Jungkook said. He first check Byeol's room to make sure that his younger brother is safe but, he was surprised when he saw that Byeol's isn'tin the room and it look like that Byeol didn't even set a foot in there. He got panic and staret running around the mansion trying to find someone, anyone. He knock at his Hyung's room with no one answered and he visited the office, the library and the Kitchen to see if anyone was there but he didn't find anyone. 

So now, he is back on the hallway panting because he was running around the mansion. "Di-did someone ki-kidnap them?" Jungkook said worriedly ready to cry.

🐺 "No, I told you I don't sense danger. But its weird that they aren't here. " Jay said.