Chapter 10

3rd Person's Pov

Taehyung woke up in a brand new room. He  decided to get up and get ready for today. But when he look at the clock that is placed next to bed, he saw that his already late on a meeting. He remember that yesterday, he  and his friends flew to Seoul to discuss about some businesses. As the pack leader of Daegu he needed to attend even though he didn't want to because it would be just some boring things.

He quickly decided to get ready as quick as he can. When he was done dressing up, he went down to the building with everyone greeting him as a show of respect to a trueblood alpha. He just hum in response as usual and he wonders why the employee seems to be surprised when he did that.

"Yoh! You finally showed up." Namjoon said as they met up in the parking lot where they park the rented cars. "Yeah, sorry for being late. I oversleep." Taehyung said.

"Nah, Its fine. We still have 10 minutes tp get to the meeting. So, Lets go." Namjoon said and Taehyung nod.

"Hmm... You always carry your phone on your hand where is it?" Namjoon said and Taehyung gaps as he realize thatbhe left his Phone on his rented hotel room.

"Shit, I left it in my Room. You go ahead to the meeting Hyung. I'll catch up quickly." Taehyung said and Namjoon nod.

"Okay then Tae." Namjoon said as he went inside the Driver sit and start to drive away. Taehyung run back to his room and got his Phone and his car key before going back to the parking lot. As usual the employees would greet him, and he'll humm as a response then he would notice the employees would be surprised at his behavior which got him curious, but he shrug it away.

Before they got here to Seoul, Yoongi already prepared a rented car for each of them. So now, Taehyung saw the only car that is left in the authorize parking space just for them. He sigh and went inside the car and drove it away to the location of the meeting hall.

But... Taehyung's stomach is a traitor, it was really a bad timing that his stomach growl in hunger. So, Taehyung decided to stop in a nearby Cafe to buy a coffee and some melon bread. He learns that skipping meal isn't good, he imagine Jin scolding him like there is no tomorrow about skipping meals. So, Taehyung learns that he shouldn't skip meals even Jin isn't around.

So Now, Taehyung just got out of the Cafe after buying an ice coffee and a melon bread for breakfast. He was in a hurry that's why he didn't eat at home and decided just to buy a bread and a Coffee to fulfill his stomach needs. As he walks to his expensive car that is parked in front of the Cafe, he receives a call from his Hyung.

📱"Tae? Where the hell are you? It seems that the meeting would start early as scheduled." Hobi said.

📱"WHAT!? WHY!?" Taehyung said go irritated, because there is one thing he hate and thats the change of plans. He really hates it when people change their schedule so suddenly without even a warning.

📱"Because, the Alpha leader of Seoul just arrived and the employees wanted to start the meeting as soon as possible to respect their leader. They don't want him to wait." Hobi said.

"Tsk, Stupid employees. Tell the Alpha that I'm on my way." Taehyung said and hang up the call.

He decided to just throw the Coffee and the bread into the trash bin. As he was about to drop it inside, he saw a boy peaking behind the trash bin and eyeing the food that was in his hand. Taehyung observe the boy, his face is a little dirty, his hair is a little long and it looks like it didn't showered for days, the but he can see the cute round nose, the pink lips and the eyes, he can't see it very well but he knew that the boy's eyes would be beautiful. The boy eyes then landed on him and they both stared at each other.