Chapter 41

3rd Person's pov

3 days pass by and Jungkook's sprain got healed. Within those 3 days, Taehyung stay at home to work and spend time with Jungkook at the same time. He doesn't like leaving his mate for a second since he is afraid that Jungkook would get hurt again. Honestly, Jungkook was thankful that his mate do care for him a lot. He felt blessed to have Taehyung as his mate.

Within those 3 days, Taehyung and Jungkook got much closer and Taehyung thought Jungkook all he had to know on how to be the Luna of Daegu. In truth, Jungkook had a doubt since he wasn't sure that the people of Daegu would accept him or not. But Taehyung and the rest assured him that he would be accepted no matter  and Jungkook felt a relief to hear that from Taehyung's family.

Everyone is glad that their bond is growing strong as the days pass by. Everyone except one.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Jungkook Pov

3 days pass and my sprain healed. It was really thanks to Taehyung since he always stay close to me and cuddle me most of the time. As he cuddle me, he would release a pheromones that calms me down, that make my body Numb and I heard that the Pheromones of your mate can be a healing power as well. It can heal any injuries, specially when you stay close to each other. That's why my sprain heal faster and I'm thankful really.

Taehyung told me that his staying again to take care of me even though my Sprain is fine. Though I argue that he needs to go to the office because he had a meeting. He was about to cancel that for my sake, but I told him that I would be fine. He hesitate at first but he went to work anyway. Honestly, I wasn't trying to push him away, I really love him staying with me, we cuddle and have a Comfortable silence between us. But, I know I can't be selfish enough to keep him by myside when he has work, and duty to do as the Alpha Leader.

Currently, I am walking in the street of Daegu together with Jin Hyung, Jimin Hyung, and Byeol who is holding Yeontan on his leash. Jimin Hyung suggested that as a Future Luna I should be familiar with the places in Daegu and the people as well, so here I am walking in the street of Daegu as Jin and Jimin Hyung explain the different places. I took some notes from time to time so that I won't forget the important details.

As we stroll around, I'm also looking for something. I wanted to give Taehyung a present as a Thank you for everything, but Taehyung has everything, he can get everything he wanted just a snap of his finger since he is rich. So, Its hard to pick something he would like and that I can afford.

I sigh, it's really hard to pick a present for him.

"What's wrong Kook?" Jin Hyung said.

"Nothing Hyung." I said not wanting to worry them.

"It looks like your tired. How about let's go to the park and eats some Ice creams." Jimin Hyung suggested.

"Sure let's go." I said and that's where we head off next.

Soon.

We arrive at the park and it seems peaceful. There are many trees here and there, the grass are smooth enough to sit on and take a rest, and I can see what looks like a small falls and a river not far from where we are. There are also different store like cart, displayed on the side.