Chapter 28

3rd person's pov

Jungkook and Byeol are waiting outside infront of the mansion, giving them a perfect view of how beautiful the mansion is. "I can't really believe that were living in this kind of house." Jungkook said as he look at the mansion. He didn't expect that after 2 years of living in the street, suddenly he would live in a luxury and elegant house.

"Hmm... Alien Hyung is really a blessing." Byeol said with his usual calm tone.

😅 " When are you gonna stop calling him that?" Jungkook said as he look at his brother.

"When I feel like it." Byeol said.

"I see..." Jungkook said. Suddenly they heard the sound of the car. They look infront of them and they saw a black shinning car that looks very expensive.

"Woah..." Jungkook said, he then saw Taehyung got out from the car and smile at them.

"Lets go? " Taehyung said. Jungkook and Byeol nod and went inside the car. Byeol sat on the back while Jungkook sat beside the driver sit. Taehyung went inside the car in the driver sit area and drove away. After all, he is going to take his mate and Byeol to shopping spree since they would start to live with Taehyung from now on.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Jungkook had been to a Mall before, but he never went to a mall for a shopping. He went there either to work or look for a Job. He expect that there would be a lot of people which he dislike. Not only him but, Byeol dislike places that has  many people.

"Can we do this quick and Go home?" Byeol said wanting to to go home fast.

"Eh? Why~? We didn't bought anything yet, come on, Come on!!" Taehyung said excitedly as he drag Jungkook to a Gucci store. Taehyung look at the new Items displayed with adoration.

"Tae... Its okay if we go to a normal store... This look expensive." Jungkook said.

"Nonsense. Prize doesn't matter so you can always pick clothes whatever you want." Taehyung said. "Here, try this on I know it would look great on you!" Taehyung said excitedly as he got an item and give it to Jungkook who accept it, but when he look at the prize his eyes widden.

"WHAT IN SWEET BUNNIES!? THIS IS TOO EXPENSIVE!!?" Jungkook thought.

"Are you sure it's alright?" Jungkook said and Taehyung nod. Taehyung got a different clothes again.

"If you want, you could try this, then this, then this...." Taehyung keep throwing clothes at Jungkook who keep catching them. Truly Taehyung didn't care, he could buy all of this clothes for his mate if his mate said.

Jungkook just gave a smile.

" Ah! Of course we should get one for Byeol as well! Come on, To the kid section!!" Taehyung said as he drag Byeol to the kid section leaving Jungkook carrying many clothes that Taehyung throw at him. Jungkook sigh He didn't know that his mate have so much energy when it comes to shopping.

Soon,

Jungkook and Byeol try the different clothes that Taehyung throw at them, and it ended up that Taehyung likes all of them so he brought them all. Jungkook was worried because if he had to calculate the clothes Taehyung brought for them he could already search an apartment worthy of that prized.