Chapter 32

3rd Person's pov

"First we need to do something with your hair." Jin said as he touch Jungkook's hair. Jungkook is sitting infront of a mirror and nod at Jin.

"You too Kid. Is this your first time getting a hair cut?" Amy asked Byeol who is sitting next to Jungkook. Byeol shook his head.

"Not really, It would be my 3rd time." Byeol said.

"oh? I see, When was the last time you get a hair cut?" Amy asked as she stand behind Byeol.

"2 Years ago." Byeol said.

"Me too..." Jungkook said.

"Aish, no wonder your hair is very long and uneven. But don't worry my hands will do the magic." Jin said as he held a pair of scissor in his hand. Amy did the same.

"I'm not an expert but I'll do My best Byeol." Amy said as he pat Byeol head softly and Byeol just sigh tiredly.

"I really don't care..." Byeol said with his neutral expression as he got a book and start reading.

😅😅 <<< Jin and Amy reaction to Byeol.

"Anyway, Let's begin." Jin said and Amy nod. Soon, they begin their magic.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Taehyung is carrying a beautiful vase with flower and place on the corner of the hallway. "That's good Tae." Jimin said and Taehyung sigh tiredly.

"Why do you look so gloomy?" Jimin said.

"I want to see Kookie but Jin Hyung stole him from me." Taehyung said pouting.

"Well with a polite and sweet personality like Jungkook, it's a no wonder that many would like to steal him. So, you should be careful Tae~." Jimin said.

"Your right, So I should go to Jin Hyung and Get Kookie." Taehyung said as he was about to walk away but Jimin grab the back of his collar shirt to stop him.

"That's not gonna happened. Let's go to the entrance and meet your parents." Jimin said as he start to drag Taehyung with him who is sulking.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon.

Taehyung and the rest except for Jin were standing outside of the entrace of the house. A white limo just stop infront and one of the butlers open the door. A beautiful Woman who is on her 40's step out of the car. She is wearing a black glasses, and she place it on top of her head and look at Taehyung.

"My beloved Tae Bear~" She said as she quickly run to Taehyung and hug him like there is no tommorow.

"Mom~ Don't baby me anymore. I'm not 1." Taehyung said.

"What are you talking about? Look at you, You still have this cute and adorable Baby face." Mrs. Kim said as she pinch Taehyung's cheek who pout at her.

"Mooommm~" Taehyung argue and Mrs. Kim just chuckled.

" Aish Taehyung you never change." A man on his late 40's said as he stand behind Mrs. Kim.