007 ‑ Out of Control.

(007 - Out of Control).

PLEASE READ.

Hey guys,

So the last update was an emotional rollercoaster. Not just for your guys but also for me. It was after I saw all the comments and reaction on Henry's Death that it actually dawned on me that he is gone, for good... before we actually got to meet him.

And I cried...

I really cried because he was such a sweet person. In just the two scenes we got to see him, we loved him so much. He was such a good person, a perfect son, the best brother, so patient, so loving. He was an amazing human being. He didn't deserve what happened to him. He was still very young, still had his whole life ahead of him. It wasn't supposed to happen to him.

But, please don't hate Hilary. If there is anyone that is more affected by this than everyone of us, it's her. She was in the car when it happened. The guilt and trauma from the events before the accident and the accident itself is enough to scar her for life. The last thing she needs right now is anyone hating on her.

She made a mistake, and she'd probably live the rest of her life regretting the decisions she made that night. She'll eventually heal and will need you guys to keep hyping her on and giving her the encouragement she needs. No Hate Please.

No Hate on Jidenna as well. Don't defend his stupidity and idiocy (because he is actually very stupid), but don't hate him like that. He will grow and learn, eventually. There is a lot of shit going on with that boy. You don't even want to know.

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘
(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

I woke up, feeling the worst kind of headache hitting my skull like a talking drum. Groaning, I turned on the bed and looked at the digital clock on my wall.

𝟼:𝟷𝟻𝚊𝚖
𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝟷𝟻𝚝𝚑 𝙾𝚏 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛.

School was going to start in an hour and fifteen minutes, but I wasn't ready to go, especially after all the events of yesterday. I just wanted to sleep in, bury myself under my duvet but I knew that wouldn't be possible. My parents won't let me sleep in, not after the revelation of yesterday.

They haven't spoken to me since last night.

After dropping that kind of blow on them, Dad was utterly speechless. He just sat down on my bed, staring at me with a sort of expression that made it seem like he was just seeing me for the first time, that I was a stranger to him. Mum on the other hand was on the floor, sobbing quietly. I didn't even have the mind to look at them, kneeling on the cold floor and muttering words of apology.