060 - Promises

(060 - Promises)

First of all, We are on our way to 100K Views Guys😭❤️🔥. The growth of this book is very impressive. This is actually the first book I'd be writing that will be entering 100K while I'm still writing it. It's such a big flex for me 🔥. Thank you so much Family Members for getting this book so far. DEMMM Y'ALL! A DEMMER WE EMIRATE!

Secondly, ọmọ... see how everyone wanted to tear Natasha Malik apart in the last chapter. And honestly, I don't even blame you guys. That woman is a disgusting human being. She doesn't deserve to be breathing. I honestly hope someone ties her up to a train track and a train runs her over 🙂.

Hehehe, I'm just kidding. I actually hope someone ties her up in the midst of several ant hills so that red ants will eat her alive🙂. Yeah, that's a lot better.

I swear, I'm no psychopath😌.

This chapter was meant to be the Part 2 of the previous chapter, but I decided to change the chapter numbering and title for reasons that would be obvious as you read on. Don't worry, this chapter will still be in Semeeha's POV.

Let's see if Semeeha will revert back to her old way in this chapter.

𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐇𝐀(Semeeha Iris Malik)

𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐇𝐀
(Semeeha Iris Malik)

Collins Odion.

He's here?

Half of me really wanted to believe that he had graduated to stalking me because it was by far too reoccurring to be coincidental with how much he managed to show up to every single place that I am, though this is the first time outside of school premises.

But I knew for a fact that this, indeed, was coincidental because he wasn't here alone. He was here with the Crestview Dance Team, and from the looks of things, they had business here.

Plus, it wasn't like I planned to come here, and he was here before me so there's no way he could have known I was coming here if, at all, he actually was stalking me.

You give yourself way too much importance, Semeeha.

That annoyingly tiny voice that has refused to leave the depth of my subconscious mind decided to mock me. I cringed, trying desperately to push those words to the back of my mind, but they still ended up creeping back, and I couldn't stop myself from thinking.

Ever since the conversation we had in the classroom on Monday, I've been avoiding Collins like a plague. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't stop thinking about everything he said, those statements he made with hardly subtle suggestive undertones in them that messed my head up in ways I could never have imagined.