073 - "Study Sessions" and Awkward Family Introductions.

(073 - "Study Sessions" and Awkward Family Introductions)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!🎈🎊

PLEASE READ

I'm so sorry the update is coming at this time. I should have updated twice in December but school work choke. Even at home, they were sending us assignments to do and I just didn't have the time. I'm resuming this time next week, and I still won't have the time. But we go try run am.

But please, if I don't update for a while, just know it's for good reasons. I don't particularly like it when people go to my message board, enter my DMs or write in the comments to ask me when the next update will be. It's a lot of pressure... and I hate pressure. You need to understand that it's not as if I don't want to update, but the time to sit down somewhere and start writing out the chapter is what I don't have luxury of anymore.

Keep in mind that writing is not beans. It's not easy for writers to sit down and write the words we write. If I tell you my word counts per chapter, many of you will be shocked. A lot of you cannot write the word counts I write per week in a month. That should give you an idea of the kind of workload we writers have, coupled with our life outside Wattpad. Please be more understanding and be patient.

Yes, the book is interesting and you want to know what will happen next. Me sef, I want to write it. Heaven knows I didn't think I'd be writing AU this long and I want to finish it as soon as possible but if the time no dey, e no dey. Shey you get me.

So, instead of asking me "When is the next update coming," or rudely telling me "if you don't update soon, I'll swear for you" (I'll block whoever says this to me next time), just tell me "Well done". It will honestly boost my confidence and morale to make out time to update. You are reading this book for free, it's the very least you could do.

I just hope everyone read this, because I've made it loud and clear now. If you enter my DMs, or go to my message board to ask for updates, and you find yourself blocked the next time you try to view my profile, don't say I'm wicked. I pleaded with you, and I warned you 😌.

Now! Let's dive in! 🔥

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘
(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

"You need to calm down, Dawn," I said as I packed my books into my bag, glancing at the screen of my phone where my best friend's faces stared back at me. "What did I tell you about jumping to conclusions?" My brows tugged up in question.

"Hilary, this isn't about jumping to conclusions when things are this obvious," she argued back.

I sighed.