043 - Machiavellian.

(043 - Machiavellian.)

Another shout-out to the second position of the quiz we had last week Friday Goldastar . Well done babe. Also, a shout out to chiomachris. You guys should check out her book "Perspective". Y'all will certainly enjoy it.

And yeah, I wanted to say this. I told you guys that if you want to join the group chat for my book, y'all should send me a dm so I can send the link. I meant a Wattpad DM o. I thought what I meant was clear enough, but someone went on my message board and started asking for my WhatsApp number so that she can send me a dm there and I'll send her the link. What kind of Israelite Journey is that 😂💔?

Please enter my Wattpad dm for the link. The same goes for you guys that have been asking me the send the link on my Message Board. Wattpad doesn't allow any link on message boards except book links. Enter my DM, or else I won't reply you.

And yeah, Ghostreaders I see you o💀. I've never seen some of you vote or comment on this book, but you are majorly the ones demanding for the group link. Issorite. If you are not active here, I don't expect you to be active on the group chat either, so if I air your DM... pele.

I'm talking too much. Let's see what sister Semeeha has up her sleeves now💀.

𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐇𝐀(Semeeha Iris Malik)

𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐇𝐀
(Semeeha Iris Malik)

"You sure took your sweet time to get here,"

Those were the words Kizito welcomed me with as soon as I walked through the barbed wire gates of the American Football stadium.

It's been twenty minutes since Lase rang the bell for break, so technically, I was twenty minutes later than the time Kizito asked us to meet. I'm pretty certain he had gotten here within five minutes after the bell went off, but here I was, strolling in twenty minutes after like I had the luxury of time.

It was intentional, anyway.

I got here late on purpose because I wanted to spite him.

The last thing I wanted was for him to know that I care. I needed to show that I really didn't give a fück if they wanted to speak to me or not, if he wanted to speak to me or not. I don't want them thinking I was desperate for their attention... or for his.

But It was hard.

It was really hard trying to pretend, especially with him standing just a distance away.

But I still maintained the act like it was nothing, holding my head up high as I took my time to walk up to him, trying my best to exude a demeanor of nonchalance.