051 - I feel Sexy.

(051 - I feel Sexy)

I apologize in advance for how rushed this chapter might seem. I had to divide it into two because the other part is going to be quite lengthy.

The first few paragraphs of this chapter are going to be extremely triggering so brace yourselves. It's a Semeeha's POV-dominated chapter, so you should know what to expect... or not💀. Babe tends to surprise us every time.

Sha, brace yourselves. Let's dive in, but try not to drown.

𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐇𝐀(Semeeha Iris Malik)

𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐇𝐀
(Semeeha Iris Malik)

Five...

Four...

Three...

I wasn't even done counting down before my tummy started making weird noises, followed by a slight discomfort. It started mild until it wasn't. in a matter of seconds, I started feeling very uncomfortable, clutching my abdomen as a groan escaped my lips. Soon, sweat began to break out from every pore in my body.

A wave of nausea hit me.

Okay, this is it...

I could feel everything I had eaten throughout yesterday, every junk I had snuck into my room, away from the prying eyes of my mother, to stuff my face with, even the ones I had snacked on early this morning, build up in my tummy. It then moved to my chest, until I started feeling it my throat.

In no time, I began to gag.

With my palm clasped over my mouth, I pushed the door of my bathroom and ran inside. I fully crouched down before in emptied the contents of my stomach down into the ceramic toilet bowl. The disgusting mix of yellow, green, brown, and colors I have never seen on a palette splattered everywhere.

I swear, I saw something that looked like tomato and a strand of green that looked like lettuce from one of the hamburgers I ate last night.

"God-"

I started to choke out, but my words were cut shut when another stream of vomit left my mouth and into the bowl. I could hear the sound of my own regurgitation echoing through the walls of the big washroom.

So disgusting, but it had to be done.

I shut my eyes, choking on my own vomit as the thick rush of fluid spilled out and fell to splash on the ceramic bowl. With how close my face was to the bowl, I knew some might have gotten on my face. Thankfully, my hair was held up on a bonnet so I didn't have to worry about it getting in the way.