070 - Air of Confidence.

(070 - Air of Confidence.)

Chapter 70 after all these years 😂🔥. Let's clap for Jesus 👏🏾.

We are getting closer and closer to the climax. Actually, how close we are depends on how frequent updates are going to be from now on. So pray that I give you guys at least two updates in a month. I even want to give you guys two updates in a month. Let's just hope life doesn't happen.

We are entering a brand new dynamic of the AU universe. It's going to be a rollercoaster; good, bad and ugly. I hope you are ready for it all.

I know I am 🌚.

Let's Dive. Don't Drown.

𝐉𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀(Jidenna Leo Okojie)

𝐉𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀
(Jidenna Leo Okojie)

I drove through the gates of Crestview International Academy and found an empty parking spot in the lot.

I have never driven myself to school before. Wasn't allowed to. But today was different. Tola was on a special errand and there was no one else to drive me to school so I was allowed to take the car out.

Achievement. I know right?

Cue the sarcasm.

I didn't get down as soon as I turned off the ignition. I wasn't in a hurry to. I had to gather my thoughts and prepare myself mentally and emotionally for what I was about to do. This was a new year, a new term, and it came with a whole lot of things.

It came with change. Lots of it.

I had mixed feelings about returning to school. That was a first because I have never had mixed feelings about resuming, especially since I practically run this place.

Or rather, used to run this place.

With the way last term ended, I needed no one to tell me that I had lost my position in this school. I was no longer Jidenna Leo Okojie, the set's acclaimed king of Crestview, almighty head boy, and highest in rank on the social food chain of my class and the entire school.

I was now Jidenna Leo Okojie, resident cheat and asshole, who is, unfortunately, the head boy.

Trust me, if it were up to my classmates to yank the head boy title from me, they'd have done so without thinking twice. But they couldn't. It wasn't within their power or their right to do so.