061a - Her... Part 1

(061a - Her... Part 1)

I want to properly use this medium to really appreciate everyone that congratulated me when AU hit 100k Views (ọmọ, it's still doing me like film trick 😭). Thank you so much for the love and support! I really appreciate it🔥❤️.

To everyone that sent me a message on my message board and I didn't reply, I apologize. I was at the Redemption camp for Congress and network there is terrible (Redeemites, where una dey?) So I couldn't reply. Thank you all!

New cover by DonaldUzoka 🔥. Do you like it?

Ọmọ, my days are getting tighter and tighter, even in this Christmas period, I'm busier. But I'm still going to keep the update coming, once every two weeks. I'll try to update the first week of new year (I will try ni o)

This chapter was kinda written absent mindedly, so I hope it isn't tacky 😭. Are you ready to see Jidela 🌚?

𝐉𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀(Jidenna Leo Okojie)

𝐉𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀
(Jidenna Leo Okojie)

My fingers moved and tapped furiously on the buttons of the controller, my heart beating rapidly against my ribcage, threatening to burst out from my chest.

With every single move I made, my body swayed till I was almost tipping over the edge of the bean bag I was sitting on, collecting myself just in time to move back in place before I fall flat on the ground.

All this while, my eye remained fixated on the screen in front of me. There was no way I could even dare break eye contact.

I was paying rapt attention to what was playing out in front of me. The only thing I could hear was the loud pounding of my heart in the distance and the faintly animated cheering that came from the big screen with every move the players made.

Come on...

Come On...

"Why are you torturing yourself like this?" TK's rhetorical question ended in a mocking snicker.

I paid him no heed, focusing on the screen as I continued tapping the buttons on the controller in aggression, desperate to get my players as close to the opponent's goalpost as possible.

But the defense was way too tight for me to push through and successfully shoot the ball into the net. And it was becoming so grossly frustrating, that I wanted to give up.

Especially since TK won't stop his taunting.

"You know you can just give up, right?" I saw him pass me a glance from my peripheral vision before he tapped on the buttons of his controller and successfully had his players take the ball from mine, and started moving toward my own post.