013a ‑ Therapy and Tutorials Part 1.

(013a - Therapy And Tutorials Part 1)

A part of this chapter would probably infuriate you to your bones. Just in case you break your phone from anger, issnur my fault🏃🏾‍♀️. I sha know, I've done my part by warning you 😌.

P. S. A big Congratulations to Rihanna_Adedeji for the completion of her BLOCKBUSTER BOOK; "Perfectly Imperfect 🥺🥺❤️❤️🔥🔥. I'm so going to miss my babies.

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘
(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

Whispers.

But they were too loud. The whispers were too loud but I still couldn't focus on what was being said. I couldn't hear it.

How can people be whispering and it would be too loud?

I stirred on the soft bed, humming to myself, trying as much as possible to open my eyes but they felt too tired to even open up. I felt tired myself.

At that point, the whispers increased in volume and became clear. I could hear the voices clearly. I could make out all the words from the familiar voices.

"She's moving already!"

Was that Dawn speaking?

"Thank God! Should we call the nurse? Where are those lazy nurses sef?!"

That's definitely Semeeha.

"I think you guys should keep your voice down. She hasn't even opened her eyes yet."

Now that voice? It sounded very familiar but I just couldn't place who owned it. I knew it wasn't Kizito. Kizito's voice was way deeper than that. But I still couldn't place a face to the voice. I was too tired.

"Why exactly are you still here? What are you still doing here?" Semeeha fired at the owner of the voice while I still struggled to open my eyes. "And where the hell is Kizito!" She yelled.

"Jesus, Semeeha. Can you bring your voice down?"

It took me a moment to realize that I was the one that said that, causing everyone to stop short and look at me. I was trying to sit up from the bed, using hazy eyes to look at my friends at either side of my bed, as well as the figure at the foot of the bed.

"Hilary!" Dawn lunged at me while Semeeha stood still, looking at me. Dawn pulled me into a hug and pushed the both of us back to the bed. I groaned, my body suddenly aching as my vision began to clear.

"Dawn, please," I mumbled a plea for her to leave me alone and she both quickly stepped back, muttering an apology. After she stepped back, I was finally able to notice the person standing at the foot of my bed.