008‑ No Control.

(008 - No Control)

It is the Vayolence from last chapter's update for me. Mehn, all of you are very aggressive o, even more aggressive than I am. But oh well, Peace Was Never An Option! Can I hear an Amen!

Also, this chapter is the beginning of a collab with vilalove09 and her new book "INTRICACY". If you remember in chapter 4, Kizito talked about an opening game with a school called "LIC". Here is where it will all make sense.

You guys should check out "INTRICACY" tho. It's a very dope book🥵🔥. Take it from your olori ebi 🌚.

Don't forget to VOTE 😌.

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘
(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

Dawn was seething.

She walked into the hall while the prayers were still going on, coming to join us at the back of the hall where the rest of the prefects were standing with the teachers. Immediately she got to us, even with my mind in turmoil, I was still able to notice the change in her demeanor, it was pretty much glaring. Her countenance earlier was that of sadness but now, she was angry.

Dawn hardly gets angry. Except it's something big.

This, whatever it was that happened in the space of taking my bag to class and coming back to the assembly, was huge, and thankfully, I wasn't the only one who noticed.

"Dawn, what's wrong?" Semeeha asked, beating me right to it. Kizito turned to look at Dawn when Semeeha spoke, frowning when he noticed her expression. Dawn didn't answer, she just kept staring ahead, hands folded across her chest and her right feet tapping against the tiled floor. I sighed, wrapping my hands around myself.

"She'll tell us later," I muttered softly, telling Semeeha and Kizito. "Let's just focus on assembly, for now, the Proprietress is coming up." I nodded towards the stage.

The Proprietress, Mrs. Chidinma Chigozie-kalu mounted the stage, her matte black heels clicking as she made her way to the podium. The Principal that had been there earlier on moved away after handing the microphone over to her and the latter turned to face the large student body.

Mrs. Chidinma doesn't show up on the assembly ground, except to give a very important announcement that has to do with the glorification of the school. Like sports or academic competition. After that, we hardly see her till the end of every session when a set is graduating, the reason being that her family is based abroad and she had to be with them. So, she handed most of the responsibilities to the Principal, Mr. Isaac Adewale.