WELCOME!

Hello! Hello!! Hello!!!

Welcome, My Family Members! Oya comman sit down, let's start this family meeting 😌.

We are finally here! The long awaited release of ALMOST UNFIXABLE is officially here. I don't know how excited you guys are, but I am very sure, y'all are not as excited as I am!

Hope I didn't do you too much strong thing with all my posts on IG (peeks behind curtain, smiling mischievously). For those that don't know, I have already uploaded the Trailer and Character Introduction Video on my IG page (iyanu_temi). Y'all should check it out and comment!

Before I go any further to state a few important things, Let me tell y'all, or rather warn y'all. This book is going to be very broad. It's even making me a little nervous because, I'm coming out on my comfort zone but Las Las, we go dey alright.

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄.

• This book is not part of the BTS FAMILY SERIES.

A lot of people have been asking here and on IG if Almost Unfixable is part of the BTS FAMILY SERIES. The answer is No. The BTS FAMILY SERIES ended with Stilling the Storm. Almost Unfixable is a stand alone book that has no relation whatsoever with the BTS FAMILY SERIES.

• There would be more than Two/Three POVs in this book.

After careful rumination, I have decided that there would be more than just two or three POVs in this book. This is different from my normal style of writing but it is very necessary. My two lead characters are not the only major characters in this book. They are more like the Anchors, the carriers of the story, but they are NOT the only Major characters.

The POVs are up to Five. One of the five will not be coming as often as the rest. Don't worry, you won't get confused at all. I have thought really well about this and I hope I am able to pull it off. I'm a bit scared sha, lemme nur lie *laughs nervously.

• The Almost Unfixable Characters Are Unique.

The leading characters in this book are very different from any other characters I have ever created. They all have different personalities, different behaviors, different problems. Some of them will annoy you to bits and make you want to throw your phone away. You might even love some to a fault, standing for them even when they are wrong. And you'll most definitely have crushes on most 🌚.

It's all accepted.

• Mature Content.

This book will have a number of mature contents, and by mature contents, I don't mean smut (there might be a little bit of smut, I don't know yet 🤣). There will be graphic scenes, themes that can be very triggering, Violence in a way. Just be ready for a lot of gbas gbos.

• No Plagiarism.

If there is one thing I despise more than the devil, it's Plagiarism. Please, do not plagiarize this book for any reason. Do not use any part of this book in yours as well. If you want to use any of my characters in your book, send me a DM. If you plagiarize or use any of my characters without my permission and I find out, I'd report your work. If any of you guys find out that someone has plagiarized my work, please let me know.

I think that is all for now.

𝐏. 𝐒. Voting is a Necessity. As you read this book, don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share. Ghost reading is not good o. I like to know everyone of my readers. You know me, I'll always remind you😌.

𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝?