071 - The Breaking Point.

(071 - The Breaking Point)

Omo💀.

Only three people or so guessed correctly what Tekena was involved in that made Ola call Jidenna. Someone said they caught him smoking weed😂. It would have been so much better if that was the case, trust me. So much better🥲.

Ola said Tekena was causing a rampage at the basketball court, who else plays basketball?

Hold that thought, and pray for Tekena. In fact, pray for everybody, because the emotions are high in this chapter.

Let's dive in. Don't drown, Biko.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

𝐉𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀(Jidenna Leo Okojie)

𝐉𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀
(Jidenna Leo Okojie)

In no time, we got to the sports arena.

I could already hear a particular voice coming from the direction of the basketball court. The voice sounded so familiar, but I could quite place it. Though, I could tell that the person was very angry.

"Isn't that Dawn's voice?" Adela asked Ola, recognizing the voice unlike me.

"Dawn?" My eyes widened at that. Dawn and Tekena in the same place?

"Yes," Ola confirmed, and an alarm immediately went off in my head. "I came here to see Big Guy after the meeting and it was her voice that caught my attention. I didn't go in to find out what was going on but when I saw it was between Dawn and Tekena, I knew it was serious. That's why I called you." He explained.

God abeg.

Whatever this was already looks very bad to me. I just hope that boy hasn't done anything stupid. But heaven knows, I won't even put it past him. He and his ex-girlfriend were in the same place. Dawn would never be in the same space with Tekena Tamuno after everything he put her through, not intentionally anyway. She avoided him like he was one of the ten Egyptian plagues.

He must have done something very stupid to get her in the same space with him, and I started to wonder what.

We got closer and the voice got clearer. It was Dawn alright. She was yelling, and I started saying a prayer in my mind. From the sound of things, something bad has happened.

Tekena, what have you done?

"You guys should go in," Adela told Ola and me when we got to the entrance of the court. "I'll stay outside and be on the lookout for teachers coming," she added.