049 - A Best Friend's Role

(049 - A Best Friend's Role)

Almost Unfixable is One Year Old! 😭❤️✨🔥. I said it in the last update, this is the first time I'm writing a book this long. It's a whole new experience, and it's very exciting, on G. I'm so happy because this book has come a long way and it still has a long way to go 🥺❤️.

Thank you guys so much for your love, and for always supporting. I really appreciate y'all, really 😭🥺🔥✨.

Family Members to the World!

And also, sharing a birthday with my book is my babes for life. Happy Birthday, My Darling Rihanna_Adedeji. I will forever bless the day I met you. Love you🥺❤️✨.

𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀(Simisola André Jordan)

𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀
(Simisola André Jordan)

I could feel my heart pounding heavily against my chest, pumping in so much blood but I wasn't sure it was pumping back into my body.

My forehead and the rest of my body were completely drenched in sweat even though I wasn't feeling hot in any way. I mean, it was still the early hours of the morning and I was in nothing but a tank top and three-quarter shorts. It was very chilly, but I was sweating like a Christmas goat.

But I guess sweating was inevitable when you have been running laps around a big estate for hours without taking as much as a five minutes break.

"Slow down!"

Even with my headphones on, and music blaring at a high volume, I could still hear Gloria yelling at the top of her voice, her footsteps closing in behind me as she tried to keep up with my pace.

"Can we take a fucking breather! I can't keep up with you!" She screamed again, panting like the life was being sucked out of her at every step she was taking.

As if to corroborate what she said, my lungs began to protest since they have been void of clean oxygen, begging me to take the breather Gloria was begging for. Even my muscles were beginning to hurt, too tired from running miles without stopping.

I needed to stop running but I couldn't stop running. If I did, my mind of its own volition would start thinking about her... again.

And I was trying, God knows I was trying not to think about her.

And yet, here you are. My subconscious mocked me and I hissed.

I moved to increase the volume of my music, wanting to shut out the voice in my head when my headphones were suddenly yanked from my head, followed by my pouch armband where my phone was being ripped off my biceps.