067 - The Night of Indulgence.

(067 - The Night of Indulgence.)

Happy Belated Anniversary to Almost Unfixable 😭🔥.

Omo! It's been an interesting, emotional and eventful two years, and we are still counting. It's sort of bittersweet too because this is definitely the longest I've gone writing a story and as much as I'm excited, I'm also scared.

But it's okay, because I wouldn't want it any other way🥹❤️.

I want to thank everyone that started this journey with me and is still with me. I want to thank you for your love, your support, your understanding and patience because that's what has kept be going. Thank you so much for being there.

Also, happy belated birthday to my baby Rihanna_Adedeji . God bless you for me. I love you so much baby girl.

Sorry for not giving you guys a double update as promised. You will have to make do with this. I'll get started on the next chapter as soon as I can by God's grace.

Enjoy 🔥✌🏽.

𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐇𝐀(Semeeha Iris Malik)

𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐇𝐀
(Semeeha Iris Malik)

I was mindlessly scrolling through Instagram when my attention was drawn to the new notifications on my board; an absurdly large amount of notifications at that. When I tapped the icon and found myself in the notifications section, I saw it.

A surge of new followers.

The number had skyrocketed from 10.5 million that it was on a few days ago to a staggering 11 million.

It meant that I had gained 500k new followers in just less than seventy-two hours.

Most people would be shocked or thrilled by such a milestone, but for me, it didn't evoke any of those emotions. This was something that had become a regular occurrence since the day my lingerie shoot went viral.

Ever since then, my phone has been buzzing nonstop, and my follower count had climbed from a struggling 4.5 million that it was on for almost two years to 7 million in a matter of weeks, then 10.5 million... and now 11 million.

I had a feeling that before the next day, it would reach 15 million. And it won't even be a shocker.

Any other celebrity would see this as a big achievement, a cause for celebration or excitement. But deep down, I couldn't embrace that sentiment. The memory of the day of the shoot was still etched in my mind, haunting me relentlessly.