072 - Breakfast?

(072 - Breakfast?)

🎶Breakfast na National cake, e go touch every body🎶

Who do you think is chopping breakfast in this chapter? Note that it is in question mark, so it's still hanging in the middle.

Or not. Hehehe 🌚.

Omo, you guys like violence o. See how everyone was hyping Chima in the last chapter! You sha wanted him to kill Tekena. Calm down na 🌚. Me sef I liked it. Small sha.

Let's see who will cry in this chapter.

BTW... It's my Birthday😌✨. Guess my age🌚.

𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍(Dawn Damipe Dayo)

𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍
(Dawn Damipe Dayo)

I couldn't stop pacing.

No matter how hard I tried to stay still, I couldn't bring myself to. Even when I tried to sit down because my legs were starting to get tired, I'd stand up on my feet in a matter of seconds and start another round of pacing, going the length and breadth of the reception again, biting my nails in both anticipation and dread.

The SS1 boys who were present during the fight have been dismissed. Ola had to also leave when the closing bell went off, and I understood that because he has really tried for us.

The only ones left were me, Hilary, and Semeeha.

Dean was back from the health center and was now giving his own testimony of the incident inside the office. Chima was also in there, with Sir. Isaac and Big Guy, awaiting judgment. Kizito was inside the office as well, serving as a neutral student body since he wasn't present during the fight.

I wasn't sure if Jidenna had gone home, but I highly doubted it, especially since his testimony was very important and he couldn't just leave. But I wouldn't be too shocked if he has since he is also friends with that vermin, and doesn't want to be put in the position to choose between us and him. Especially, since he doesn't really fancy Chima.

But that was honestly the least of my worries in all of this.

It's been two hours.

Two hours since Big Guy walked into the court to a badly battered Tekena Tamuno, and Chima being held back by three guys. Two hours since every single person involved was asked to match to the admin block. Two hours since we were all called into the office one after the other to testify and tell our own sides of the story.

Two hours since Chima has been in that office, with absolutely no word from him. Two hours since he practically maimed and brutalized Tekena Tamuno in a way I have never seen anyone do.