066b - The Enemy of My Soul Part 2.

(066b - The Enemy of My Soul Part 2)

It's been a while 😂.

I know I've been slacking in updates, but you have to work with me guys. I've tried to create a schedule but the only time I can update in a month is once. If I can update more than once, I honestly will... but right now, it's not working.

Don't worry, I'll make every single update worth your while, just like this one (I hope). Thank you so much for growing with me, guys. I really appreciate it ❤️.

You might really enjoy this chapter... or not🌚. More of the former than the latter sha😌.

I think 🤔.

Hehe hehe💀.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

𝐉𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀(Jidenna Leo Okojie)

𝐉𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀
(Jidenna Leo Okojie)

Till my car halted in front of Adela's house, I couldn't stop thinking about what just transpired between me and Tekena.

More so, I couldn't stop thinking about the statement he made concerning Adela. Those downgrading and irritating words he wasted no time uttering from his mouth about her just to get to me.

And it worked. It did get to me... infuriating me beyond anything I have ever felt in my entire life, and that says so much because I hardly get angry at anything.

But it was even more infuriating because I didn't want to think about it.

I wanted to stop thinking about it because I knew it would only ruin my mood more and more, and I'd just keep grimacing till I have a permanent scowl on my face.

But I couldn't stop, mostly because I was angry with myself for not punching the asshole in the face when I had the chance.

This was something I wouldn't think of doing to anyone, talk less of Tekena on a normal day. Probably because he was so much strong and if I tried it, I'd end up getting beaten to a pulp. But for the thoughts to start surfacing, it meant something.

Tekena crossed the line in this one and I wasn't having it.

Funnily, it just started occurring to me that this won't be the first time he'd be saying degrading shits about people around me, including myself, and I've only been accommodating the nonsense till now because I thought he was right.