025 - Make Other Friends.

(025 - Make Other Friends)

This book already has 27k views 🥺🔥. Heuww! Thank you so much! I really appreciate. On the way to 30k views. Leggo!

This chapter is going to be very interesting. It legit gave me so much joy while writing it, Especially Simi's POV. Actually, I've noticed that I enjoy writing the male POV than the female POV 🤣. Who else does?

Let's dive in😌.

𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀(Simisola André Jordan)

𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀
(Simisola André Jordan)

"For the love of everything holy, Gloria," I growled out for the umpteenth time, standing behind her with my hands akimbo. "Can you stop rummaging and scattering my wardrobe? I just arranged it." I pleaded with her.

But the girl in question acted like no one was in the room, speaking to her. She kept throwing out my clothes, scattering my neatly folded and hanging clothes, as she looked for only God knows what. She swung her hands behind her, unconsciously throwing a pair of trousers towards me. I caught it before it could land on my face.

This girl. I sighed, folding the trouser and laying it neatly on my bed before turning to face her again.

"What exactly are you looking for sef?" I had to ask. She paused, throwing me a look over her shoulder before she went back to her scavenging.

"Your hoodies," was her simple reply. I sighed, glaring at her back.

"Gloria, I only have five hoodies, just five and I'm wearing one right now." I gestured to the grey one I had on. She didn't pay me any heed. "You took one of them the last time you came and you still haven't returned it," I reminded her but she waved me off, still scavenging.

Taking matters into my own hands, I walked to her and pulled her away from my wardrobe, closing the door.

"Come on, Simi!" She whined, stomping her feet on the floor like a child. "You don't have to be so stingy with your things." She added, folding her hand over her chest and pouting. I placed my hand on my chest and let out a dramatic gasp.

"Now you are calling me stingy, hmm? No wahala. All I know is that you are not having any of my hoodies." I told her and she whined again. "If you want any hoodie, you can go and ask your boyfriend," I said, solely wanting to see her reaction.

She rolled her eyes, but I didn't miss the smile that was trying to make its way to her lips. It made my own lips quirk in a smirk.

"Kizito doesn't wear hoodies." She simply stated and I was surprised that she knew that tiny bit of information about Kizito.