012 ‑ Her Attraction.

(012 - Her Attraction)

HAPPY NEW MONTH!
So, in the last update, there was some sort of moment where Semeeha kinda revealed to us by her actions that she has a thing for our hunk, Kizito. And then, some of you guys were like "That ship must sail" 🤣.

Well, I think this update might change your mind 🌚.

𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀(Simisola André Jordan)

𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀
(Simisola André Jordan)

"You are staring, Gloria."

I said, alerting her senses back to the present. She finally turned away from who she was staring at and looked at me, her brows furrowed and her lips in a pout. I knew immediately that she was going to deny it... like she had done every other time before now.

"I wasn't staring at anyone, Simisola." She retorted and I scoffed, rolling my eyes. She noticed that. "I swear, I wasn't staring. I was just... looking?" Her tone was unsure, and she punctuated her claim with a shrug.

"Sure. As if I'm blind." I answered in sarcasm, then leaned back against the concrete seat under the pavilion, watching some of the guys on the field playing soccer. Gloria didn't say anything, but I could feel her steady gaze burning to the side of my head.

It was just a matter of time before she starts giving me an explanation I didn't ask for.

In 3...

2...

1.

"Okay, maybe I was staring." She rapped out and I smirked knowingly, turning to look at her. The skin of her face looked flushed and it seemed like she was blushing. It was pretty obvious because she's fair in complexion.

"I mean, why won't I stare?" She continued, turning back to look at her object of fascination and I followed her gaze. "He's Hot." She muttered, more to herself than me then took her button lip between her teeth.

Wow, she is completely whipped.

We were - or she was staring at the Kizito Alade-Martins, a boy with the body of a man. He was on the field with the guys playing soccer, acting as a referee for the two classes. Since it wasn't officially time for the Paragon, he wasn't at the American Football pitch at the other side of the sports complex. That's why he was here and Gloria could stare at him freely.

Whipped!

I've known about her attraction for Kizito since, well... probably before we even got this close and I was pretty sure I was the only one that knew about it. She was very subtle, the most subtle person I've ever met when it comes to emotions or feelings. She talked to this guy almost every day and would give away absolutely nothing.