064 - In Your Arms

(064 - In Your Arms)

Song For Chapter: Into Your Arms by Witt Lowry ft Ava Max.

Omo, the last chapter was just one big emotional roller coaster. Demilade Jordan don chop insults for this life ehn 😂, it's funny and at the same time, it's sad. And Toyosi, her first appearance in the book and a lot of people are already disappointed... great 💀.

It is well o.

Let's hope this chapter eases all the tension... or maybe it will build more tension.

Another kind of tension 🌚.

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘
(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

Simisola💕
I'm outside your house. 

I just finished chatting with my mum when I got that WhatsApp message from Simisola, plunging me into deep confusion.

Even though I couldn't help the little excitement that started bubbling in my chest, I also couldn't help the feeling that there must be something big that made him show up at this time of the night. Besides, It didn't make sense that he was standing in front of my house at the moment, especially since we parted ways about an hour and a half ago.

Did something happen where he went to?

I quickly jumped down from my bed and ran out of the room, rushing down the stairs carefully but also in a frenzy. When I got to the door, I looked to the peephole attached to the door for precautions, just to be certain that he was actually in front of the house like he said he was.

He was.

And even though I couldn't see his face because his head was hung low, his hair and the cloth he had on gave away that it was really him.

But there was something seriously off about his aura.

I could feel it, even with the door serving as a barrier between us.

And when I unlocked the door and opened it, I saw it. I saw exactly what I felt.

Simi was slouching, badly. His stance was sloppy and unhinged, and the fact that he was leaning his hand against the doorpost felt like he was just trying to hold up his entire frame as if he was having trouble standing on his own legs.

I wasn't even sure his mind was here. He was here... physically, but his mind must have traveled miles away from here, if not the opening of the door would have alerted him. But he was stoic, unmoved and his gaze was on the floor like he found the tiles interesting.