041a - Reliving The Past

(041a - Reliving The Past.)

50k Views Guys!🎉🎉✨✨🎊🎊. I really appreciate you guys 😫❤️.

This Chapter will probably piss you off so much. Like, y'all will scream and want to break heads💀. But I relish in that feeling 🌚.

So, shall we?😌

𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍(Dawn Damipe Dayo)

𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍
(Dawn Damipe Dayo)

I can't believe this is happening again.

Only that this time, it's a lot worse than the last. A lot more... Detrimental.

And to think that I avoided something like this happening again. To think that I deflected from anything that would lead to this kind of moment... again.

But, It was all for nothing.

Everything I have done, every action I have taken and made up until this point has been to stop bringing this kind of attention to myself. But yet, it just won't stop coming, following me around like a curse because that's what this felt like.

A curse.

What did I not do? What step did I not take for this not to happen again?

I stopped wearing fitted clothes as much as I could, loosened all my slim-fitted school uniform skirts to be baggy. I stopped wearing my blazers and started wearing the school sweaters instead because they were big on me. I tried not to show as much skin as I used to. Tried to take less sexy pictures because apparently, all my pictures showed my curves too much.

God knows I did everything in my power to stop everyone from seeing me as just a girl with a killer body. God knows I wanted them to see me as more.

A lot more.

But now all that was an effort in futility.

They will never stop seeing me as just the girl with a killer body, would they?

Because now I was trending all over social media as the Girl with ASSETS.

The most baffling part of all these was the fact that people, especially my classmates seemed to find it funny... or rather exciting for some reason. Some of them even dared to compliment me for trending on social media as the Girl with assets.

It was appalling. I was extremely annoyed.

But there was nothing I could do about it.

Absolutely nothing.

"Girl with the ASSETS!" Someone, a guy obviously, suddenly screamed, jerking me out of my reverie abruptly.

I cringed in disgust when his echoing scream was followed by wild waves of laughter from the two other guys walking with him, then hoots and hypes aimed at me.