020 - Screw All Doubts.

(020 - Screw All Doubts.)

First of all I want to really appreciate you guys for making this book such a big deal. The engagements I've been getting so far, the new readers I've been seeing, everything just keeps blowing my mind. You guys are the best and I really don't take this support and love for granted. I love you guys so much.

For the new guys, Welcome to the Iyanuoluwa-Temi family, I am your Olori Ebi (head of the family)😌.

Everyone that guessed this updates would be in Dawn's POV, you are correct. Twenty kisses for you❤️. Let's see our baby's progress with Mr Ansel 😌❤️.

𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍(Dawn Damipe Dayo)

𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍
(Dawn Damipe Dayo)

The room erupted into cheers and hypes as soon as every one of us entered. I laughed heartily, watching as the guys hugged each other or slapped hands together in high-five or continuously hyped each other's dance moves on stage. I watched every single one of them with a huge smile stretched across the corners of my lips, a euphoric feeling washing over me.

We just performed our first dance of the session and we KILLED IT. We KILLED IT good.

I could still feel all the electricity from the dance floor and the screaming of the crowd coursing through my veins. It made me feel so alive. That's what dancing does to me.

"But no jokes," Temisan started talking, catching everyone's attention including mine. "That dance was fucking awesome!" He hollered, and everyone agreed, the energy from the team not wavering one bit.

"I didn't think we'd kill it that much o," Amarachi confessed. Some of the guys murmured in disapproval and spoke about her lack of faith. "I'm not lying, really. But on God, we delivered." She appraised, and the guy hollered another sound of agreement again.

I understood what she meant by saying she didn't know we'd kill it that much. I had my doubts too because of the time constraint we had. We barely had two days to rehearse.

It was hard for Lase and George to catch up. George decided to stand down but told us he'd help with everything else. Tomilola backed out just to spite me and told me to my face that she can't wait to laugh in our faces when we flop. Most of the dancers got discouraged after that and it was hard to hold the team together.

But we did it. We actually DID IT!

"And it's all thanks to our Captain," Collins's voice jerked me out of my reverie. I looked up to see that everyone had their attention on me, grinning just as wide as I was.

"What?" I asked, a bit of laughter in my voice as my eyebrows quirked in utter confusion.

"Why do you look so confused?" Lase queried teasingly, her lips tugged in a smirk as she walked to me and threw her hand across my shoulder. "The success of this dance was possible because of you and you know it." She stated and everyone agreed. I sighed, shaking my head.