034 - Temper Tantrums and True Friendships

(034 - Temper Tantrums and True Friendships)

41k views and 10k votes😩✨❤️🔥! Thank you guys so much.

This chapter is dedicated to Stardust_Wendy for the amazing new cover. I'm really loving it✨❤️.

The last chapter was a blast 🤣. I enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading your comments after I updated. Simi's fan base has got to be the highest fan base in this book right now. Truth be told I don't think that boy can ever do wrong by anyone. He's too precious 🥺.

But never say never 🌚.

We are not even close to the middle of the book, and honestly, it's scaring me small because there is still a lot to go on. You guys should just flow with me, don't rush me please (I don't like it), and trust me on this process. If I rush this book, you guys won't enjoy it. Hmmn?

P. S. For Simi and Hilary, you can still make ship names out of their middle names, let's experiment till have the perfect ship name. The new ship name for Gigi (Gloria) and Kizito is #Kiria 😌✨.

Why am I saying this 🤣? Biko, Let's dive in.

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘Hilary Idara Eghosa

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘
Hilary Idara Eghosa

"...So, are you guys going to tell me why we are in the cafeteria for the first time since this session started?" Semeeha asked as soon as we were seated on the chair, looking between Dawn and me.

The both of us exchanged a knowing look which Semeeha caught.

"Something is up," she said, wagging her finger at us. "That look you gave each other. I've seen it before. You both want to reprimand me, abi?" There was an undertone of sarcasm when she said the word reprimand.

I quickly shook my head.

"We didn't call you to reprimand you or anything of that sort, Semeeha," I said. She looked at me, not believing me.

"Then why have you called me here?" She asked, no - demanded. Dawn exhaled, probably trying to calm herself down.

"We just want to talk to you about some things we have been noticing about you for some time now. It's only going to be a talk." I was surprised at how calm Dawn's voice was because she has started having little patience for Semeeha's behavior lately.

I was the one that suggested we called Semeeha to speak to her and let her know that her recent behaviors have been giving us concern, especially for Kizito. Kizito jumped at the suggestion because he really wanted to know why Semeeha has been giving him the silent treatment.