#1 - How you met

Nate:You trailed into Costa, feeling slightly depressed due to the incident that had happened at school earlier that day. Two girls, Natasha and Imogen, had tripped you up in the corrider and posted a video of it all over social media. Your ex-boyfriend Darren had seen it too, and had shown all his mates. Imogen and Darren were together now; you swore she did it just to make you jealous - I mean, you'd never got along.

"Can I help you?" The woman behind the till asked. Costa was strangely empty, just one boy with cute blonde hair sitting alone at a table, tapping away on his phone.

"One hot chocolate, medium please," You asked, handing her the money then going to sit down. You couldn't help but stare at the beautiful boy who was sitting alone. Surely he had a girlfriend? Of course he did; he was probably waiting for her to turn up.

"Here's your hot chocolate," The woman smiled at you, placing your drink down on the table infront of you. You replied with a smile, then glanced over at the boy - who was staring straight at you. You both smiled shyly, then he stood up - and walked over to your table!

"Is it okay if I sit here?" He questioned sweetly, pulling out the chair.

"Of course!" You replied, smiling. "I'm Y/N - and you are?"

"I'm Nate," he smiled sweetly, making your heart melt. You knew this would be the start of something beautiful.

Levi:Today was the day you'd been waiting so long for - the day you and your best friend weregoing to see The Vamps perform live in concert! You were standing, so arrived at 6am in the hope of seeing them. There were only a couple of people thee, so you were praying that you'd get noticed. That's when it happened; a pretty girl screamed "It's them!" Your heart raced, you wanted to cry. You sprinted over to the boys. Connor, James, Tristan and Brad were stood infront of you - with The Tide stood closely behind them. Levi, Nate, Drew and Austin looked slightly anxious to see so many people crowding around them, though Levi stood out to you the most. You'd always had a soft spot for him, and here he was, right infront of you. You moved closer to him, and shyly asked him for a photo, to which he nodded and smiled. You gave him your number in hope of a reply, and sure enough, he text you that day.

Austin:You were new in school, and didn't know where any of your classrooms were. You wandered around hopelessly, everyone giggling at your confusion - yet no one helped you. Just then, a tall boy with scruffy hair came up to you and started shouting at you, calling you stupid and horrible names. Everyone was spluttering, and you felt useless. You could feel the sharp tears pricking your eyes, though you were determind not to let them fall.

"Oi!" Everyone turned, then started to trail off warily. You saw a boy with cute, fluffy hair approach you, and, much to your surprize, he grabbed the mean boy and grabbed your hand. "You leave her alone, you hear me?" He lead you down to your first lesson, and looked after you all day. It's no surprize that you two gained a crush on each other straight away.

Drew:Your dream was to meet The Tide, and today you were. You stumbled through the crowds of screaming girls, trying to reach Drew. You were so close, however as soon as you managed to grab his hand, some girl pusheed you out the way, causing you to trip up infront of your love. The fans didn't seem to care though; they kept on pushing their way through to the boys.

"Stop!" You heard a familiar voice order. "I think she's hurt." You noticed the crowd stop, and you saw Drew reach his hand out to you.

"Drew?" You smiled, not quite believing what was happening. He stared straight into your eyes, smiling sweetly as you took his hand.

A/NHey guys! I'm gonna be writing this book for all Tiders, so yeah! Who's your sunshine from The Tide? I'm an Austin girl! I'm gonna see the boys perform live with The Vamps soon and I'm so excited! I have Austin's follow on Twitter! Oh, and I'm a Connor girl from The Vamps. If you haven't already, please follow my Wattpad and add this to your library, that would mean loads! Feel free to check out my fanfics, too! (The Tide ones coming verrrrry soon!) If you wanna request an imagine, leave a comment with your name and the boy who you want it with (and a plot if you want, if not I can think of one for you :) ) It would also be great if you guys could get The Tide to see this by tweeting about it on Twitter, but please mention me (my username's @chloe_mcball) So yeah! I hope you guys enjoy this! I'm aiming to update once a day, but that may not always be possible because of school. Anyway, I love you guys, and I hope you guys enjoy reading this!♥
~ Chloe xoxo