#27 - He looks after your kid(s) - Drew

Drew's POV:
I woke up to find Y/N still fast asleep, breathing heavily. It was 10:00 and her beautiful eyes were still glued shut, and she usually woke up at about 9. She had been unwell all week, but up until now I'd been recording in the studio all of that time, so she'd still had to look after our two sons Jaymee and Alex. However, today was my day off, so I decided to give Y/N a bit of peace. Kissing her forehead gently so I didn't wake her, I got out of bed and wrote her a note, explaining that I was taking the boys out for the day and that she should just relax. I left the room and walked into the playroom, knowing that the boys would already be awake.
"Daddy!" Alex, the older one of the two boys shouted excitably.
"Shh," I whispered, and Alex automatically quietened down. "Mummy hasn't been feeling very well recently, so today us three are going out whilst she tries to get better. Where should we go?"
"Can we get Mummy a present?" Jaymee asked sweetly. I smiled down at my son's thoughtful idea and nodded.
"Of course we can, Jaymee. You boys go and get ready and then we'll go and get Mummy a present, okay?" The boys nodded as they ran and got ready.
After about half an hour, I pulled up in Asda's car park. The boys jumped out and I locked the car, then we all began walking up to the supermarket.
Once we were inside, Alex and Jaymee took my hands and dragged me over to the chocolate section. They pointed at a big box of Thornton's chocolates, so I picked it up for my beautiful wife. I also let my boys choose some chocolate for them to eat in the car on the way home.
"How about some flowers, too?" I asked Alex and Jaymee.
"Yeah!" They chorused excitably, taking me over to the flower section. We chose some beautiful flowers, then went to pay and drove home.

Once we got home, Y/N was watching TV in the living room, and smiled when she saw us.
"Mummy!" The boys cried when they saw their Mum, and they ran up to her for a hug.
"Hey my beautiful boys," she smiled at them. I went over to her and gave her a gentle kiss.
"We got you presents, Mummy!" Alex cried. I handed my gorgeous wife the chocolates and flowers, then she kissed each of us.
"They're beautiful, boys, thankyou so much! You might have to help me with the chocolates though, how about we watch a film later and eat them?" Both of the boys replied with a happy "Yes!" as me and Y/N smiled at our lovely kids.

A/N:
I'm back!! :)
I'm so sorry I haven't posted recently! I've been doing work experience for the last two weeks, then I went out Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday! But I have Austin and Levi's preferences to post for this, so they will be up today! I also have some song preferences to write!

Also, if anyone has requested an imagine, please could you send them back in? I haven't deleted the messages from the imagines that I've done and I'm now really confused :') Sorry!

If anyone wants to request a preference by the way, feel free to leave it in the comments! I'll do any EXCEPT for dirty imagines and preferences, sorry!

~ Chloe xoxo