#61 - Story Of My Life - One Direction (His POV)

Nate:

"She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones."

"Nate, wake up, we need to talk," My girlfriend Y/N whispered as I slowly opened my eyes to be met with her beautiful ones.
"Morning, baby girl. What's up?"
She sighed apologetically.
"I... I think it's time we broke up, Nate. I don't feel the same as I used to anymore. I'm sorry." She whispered the end part, her voice breaking in sadness.
"Y/N, please, we can still make this work," I replied shakily, my heart shattering into one millions pieces.

Drew:
"The story of my life, I'll take her home."

I chuckled as my slightly drunk girlfriend Y/N told me over and over just how much she loved me.
"Babe, I need to concentrate on the road," I laughed as I kept my eyes glued to the road. Y/N giggled quietly.
"Okay. Kisses later? Soon?" I laughed again as I nodded back to her.
"Yeah, of course."
"Thankyou for picking me up Droooo," she slurred as she turned to look out of the passenger window.
"You're welcome, princess. Anything for you."

Levi:
"And I'll be gone, gone tonight."

"I seriously can't deal with you anymore, Levi," My girlfriend, Y/N shouted, beginning to cry.
"Babe, okay I'm-"
"No, Levi. I don't wanna hear it. I just want you out, please," she sobbed. Me and Y/N had been in a massive argument together, and hearing these words leave her lips completely broke my heart.
"Babe..." I whispered, trying not to cry. If she wanted me to leave, I would do. I always told her I'd do anything to make her happy.

Austin:

"The story of my life, I'll give her hope."

I pulled my best friend Y/N into a hug as she cried into my shoulder. Her now ex boyfriend nad cheated on her with one of her worst enemies, leaving her heartbroken.
"Hey, Y/N." She pulled out of the hug, then stared into my eyes with hope that I was going to give her some good news.
"One day, you'll meet a boy. He'll be different from the rest. He won't lie, cheat, or upset you. He'll love you. I promise." I smiled as a small smile spread out onto Y/N's face, making her heart begin to get repaired.