#37 - He gets nervous and you comfort him

Nate:
"Y/N, should I wear this -" Your boyfriend Nate held up a grey jacket with one hand. "- or this?" He then pulled out a blue jacket with the other hand. You chuckle at his nerves and roll uour eyes. Today, your boyfriend of four months, Nate, was going to meet your parents, and to say he was nervous was a serious understatement.
"Here." You smile, patting the empty soace beside you on the sofa. Nate comes and snuggles up beside you, plackng the jackets down beside him. You place your arm gently around him and kiss his hair.
"You know, you really don't need to be nervous, Nate," you smiled.
"I know, it's just... I really want them to like me and I want them to know that I'll always look after you," Nate sighed.
"And they will, baby. They're really looking forward to meeting you!" You said, gently squeezing his hand. Nate looked up at you and smiled.
"I love you, Y/N."

Drew -
"Y/N, what if it happens again," Drew, your boyfriend of a year and a half panicked. At one of his band's concerts the night before, Drew had slipped infront of the crowd and felt seriously embarrassed.
"It won't, Drew, I promise," you chuckled, playing with his hair. You heard him sigh and then he placed his head in his hands.
"I really don't wanna mess up infront of you, Y/N." Your heart fluttered at Drew's nerves.
"I love you, idiot," you smiled as you kissed your boyfriend's cheek.
"I love you too," Drew smiled back.

Levi -
"I can't do it." Levi, your boyfriend of eight months decided, almost in tears. You looked up from your phone at a stressed Levi who's head was now held in his hands.
"Of course you can, baby," you said, placing your phone down and strolling over to him. You gently hugged him from behind. Tomorrow, Levi had an important exam and he had been revising and stressing so much about it.
"Baby," you sighed, kissing his head. "You'll be okay, you'll pass. I know you will." With that, Levi turned to face you, and pressed his lips against yours.
"Thankyou, Y/N. I love you."

Austin -
"I'm going to be so late," Your fiancé Austin panicked, checking the time on his watch. You rolled your eyes and smiled at him.
"Babe, you'll be fine," you smiled, gently squeezing his hand. Today Austin was catching flight to start tour again,and had left the house five minutes late, and was now stuck in traffic. You were going along with the boys and were fully aware that you were about five minutes behind schedule.
"It'll be okay, Austin, honestly," You smile as he looks over at you.
"I love you so much, Y/N," Austin smiles, leaning in to kiss you.

A/N:
I'm so sorry these were so bad and that I haven't been updating as frequently! I've got really bad writer's block at the minute!
But if you guys would leave some preference ideas you'd like me to write then I'll get to it!
Also, if you've requested an imagine, I will write them soon but I just want to get some more preferences done, too! (:
~ Chloe x